Monday, October 31, 2016



October 30, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!  My apologies for being gone so long, I was in process of moving from Las Vegas.  Saw some beautiful sections of our country, ah if I could but live out in the middle of the land I drove through, Heaven.  As I begin a new leg of this journey I am on in this life, I am reminded how incredibly awesome GOD is. 
I have access to wifi everyday now so I should be able to post everyday or close to it for now. 

Today's Bible messages come from Jeremiah, Lamentations, Numbers and Deuteronomy and I had something made clear to me about Job.

From Jeremiah 52...

No food for the people....as they fled...overtook...who were separated....
Shackled...the King....set fire to....the poorest people...
Bowls of pure gold...used for....the priests....in charge of the fighting men....conscripting the people...in the land
The number....into exile...were....of higher honor....than those of the kings....
The rest....will eat at the King's table
(Cryptic message of the end times)

From Lamentations, preface and chapter 1....

When the Babylonians...deported much of the population.(ISIS?)...some left behind in terrible conditions...around the shattered city
Their words...devastated...in order...that there are few of hope
Extra prominence...where badly needed
Overall...laments..anguish...part of...fallen world
A widow...a slave...weep at night
Enemies...and harsh labor...betrayed...them
No resting place....in the midst...
Nations...have overtaken...become masters....brought grief...made captive
The Lord has brought...grief...because of many sins...
Children...have gone into exile...departed...fled...before the pursuer
In the days of affliction....remember all the treasures....fell into enemy hands
There was no one to help...enemies laughed at the destruction
All who despised....turned away
The enemy triumphed...laid hands on all the treasures
All people groan...search for bread....to keep themselves alive....suffering...asking, "What has the Lord brought on me?"
He sent fire...turned His back...made desolate...
Sins have been...woven together...hung on the neck...sapped the strength
(What comes to America)


From Numbers 35-36...

Death....murder...enmity....harm....
The anointed...with holy oil...go outside...of the avenger
The accused must stay inside the city
A ransom....on their own land
Bloodshed pollutes the land..
I, the Lord...dwell among....the family.....of Moses
An inheritance...to give....when...the Lord commands
Keep the inheritance....the land inherited...the descendants...through Moses

(Amidst what comes, those chosen of GOD will be kept safe from the avenger.  The wicked, sinful, i=unbelievers, doubters will stay here as a ransom for the land.  The Lord will once again dwell among the family of Moses, those chosen by GOD who followed His commands as an inheritance through Moses, the commandments.)

From Deuteronomy, preface and chapter 1....

The great speech...before...the generation...in the wilderness...just as they are preparing...to show...what renewed life means
(Inauguration speech before the generation in the wilderness, the blind and lost)
The covenant ...used by rulers...identifying their name and title...their mighty acts...duties expected...provisions for future generations....follow the pattern closely...(speech following the Plan closely)
The representative of the king (leader)...gives exclusive allegiance..oath...to ratify the covenant.(Supreme court judge swearing in of the leader)
After naming successor...the land dies
The people...stand on the edge...of a new creation.(end of times)
(New president to take country into end of times)

These are the Words...spoke to all in the wilderness (those deaf, dumb and blind)
Eleven days to go from Horeb to Kadesh Barnea (Mt. Horeb, the place of GOD giving the Ten Commandments--to Kedesh Barnea, the desert place the wilderness.  The people will descend, fall from GOD's heightened grace into the wilderness of end times.  How long is eleven days?  Earth days or GOD's days?)
East... in the territory...the Lord our GOD...advances...
Go to the mountains...and...carry alone(take nothing)
The GOD of your ancestors...can carry your burdens...a thousand times
Choose some wise men...understanding...I will set them over you
The leading men of your tribes (nations)...who have authority over you...show partiality...
GOD will bring...them out of Horeb....and take possession of it
Do not be afraid...do not be discouraged...we will come....select....some of the fruit...to us....that the Lord our GOD...is giving us...to deliver...into the hands..of our brothers...up to the sky

The Lord is with us always as He said.  He is constantly communicating to us in some form or another.  Yet few hear Him for we are distracted by life.  Quiet times are for communing with Him then as you seek Him more and grow in His Light you will hear Him even in noisy times. 
Then you will call upon Me and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.....Jeremiah 29:12-13

I am the good shepherd; I know My sheep and My sheep know Me....My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.  I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of My hand....John 10:14, 27-28

Job....what is Job about?  One thing is the Devil wreaking havoc on Job's life.  Another is a testament of Job's faith in GOD.
Let's step back and look at this from a wider view.  Many people have trned from GOD or question Him when horrible things happen to them or others in the world.  In Job, we are being told plainly that the Devil wreaks havoc in the world and on our lives, one reason bad things happen.  Also,  GOD tells the Devil to go ahead and test us, to see how strong our faith truly is.  Another reason bad things happen.  Can you be a Job?  Stand up to the attacks of the Devil?  Pass the tests that GOD puts us through?  Or will you turn from Him, be His love, friend, faithful believer in good times only or in good and bad?

New soul to the Light...
#382
10-28-2016
Texas-New Mexico border looking across GOD's amazing beauty...
Pasquale Lotiempo?
si
18    d. 1832
Naples, Italy?
si
Abused by father's friends

(Father know?)

No, he would have killed them.  I could not let him do that to himself.

(ok)

I killed mself jumping off a cliff.

(Ok)

I was wrong to put my family through that but I knew no way out.  I could go to the military of the state, but I heard they did things to young boys there too.  I felt trapped, so I ran away.  I was taken in by family of Pisa.

(what age?)

16....I entered church and liked it there but in time the priest molested me.  I was a very pretty boy, I was always told.  So I ran again to country and one day I was very sad and alone.  Voices telling me to do it.  I listened to the voices.  They were here too saying, "We'll take care of you, follow us."  But they drooled, grabbed me saying things I heard from men.  I fled them roaming here as I did in life.  Felt I was in hell, punished by GOD.  Ladies found me, do not know who, saying, "Go to the window of the man who travels.  He will help you to go home.  You are forgiven."  I could not believe them, but I felt to go, so I went and just knew where you were.

(Yes, I'm easy to find once they touched you?)

Yes, on my shoulder..

(Mmmhmm, they opened your heart.  Shall I tell you about GOD and how to get home?)

Yes, please please, I've been so alone, sad, worthless..

(Ok)

**Later-----
Ready

(Ok)

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment