a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, October 2, 2016
October 1, 2016 #2
#932
10-1-2016
Into the skies oh so blue
You will see what you must do
Eyes are opened to the Truth ahead
Then understanding to where you are led
Wisdom comes to those who seek
Once they become humble and meek
Do you think to attain all things?
Not seeing all the hardship it brings
Things of this world are all corrupt
The end of days shall be so abrupt
Go about to gather My flock
Lean on Me for I am your Rock
Doomsayers dispel their misguided words
What they share comes not from My birds
Peaceful doves who descend unto thee
Cherubic messengers I give for free
They alone carry My Words
Critical information in this Final Thirds
You are My scribe to whom I bestow
All the knowledge for others to know
What they hear is not always what is said
What they see is not always what thy read
Eyes and ears all stopped up by things of this world
Clouds their focus, leaves colors all swirled
You who perceive through clouds of illusion
Know the Truth and thus no confusion
Patience My friend, trusted servant
I know that you are far more observant
Their eyes shall be opened, all those who've received
The seeds you've planted, no longer be deceived
Harvesters I've sent now tend the crop
Nothing of darkness can ever stop
Those who serve the purpose, the plan
To save all souls we've marked amongst man
Proceed forth upon the lonely road
I shall help you carry your load
She awaits thee at the chosen time
I'll reveal it in a coming rhyme
Together with she of earthly domain
Shall live together free of all pain
Serving the Father in all you do
Until the day that I renew...
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment