a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, October 16, 2016
October 15, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
Today's Bible message comes to us from Luke 12-15....
Punishment...will be....entrusted...to..those who bring fire on the earth
A baptism to undergo...until it is completed...to bring peace on earth
He said...know how to interpret...the sky
Get out....at that time...
Unless you repent....you too will perish
His vineyard...has been coming to look...for one more year
Next year...a spirit...he called forward...from infirmity...comes...then...Satan...kept bound long years...
Only a few people are going to be saved
Many will try to enter and will not be able to
Pleading, "open the door"....but He will answer, "I don't know you or where you come from.".."Away from Me"..
All the prophets...left this place..
Who is last shall be first, and first shall be last....
I will keep driving out demons...who will kill those sent to you
I have longed to gather..you blessed...to eat in the house ...of the Lord
The guests picked for the places of honor at the table.....more distinguished than any you may have invited
(For me)
Friend, move to a better place...your brothers and sisters...may invite you back...but...they cannot repay you
Blessed is the ne who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of GOD...
I'm on My way...the owner of the house
Go quickly
Bring the poor, blind...there is still room
Travel with Jesus...get a taste of My banquet
For if you lay the foundation....everyone who sees it...will ask for terms
Those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples.....(Which I have pretty much done)
Sinners....and the teachers of the law...you ...leave the lost sheep....
I found My lost sheep
There will be more rejoicing in Heaven....over one sinner who repents.
His Presence is a promise He made to us long ago. This was made to all His FOLLOWERS. This is protection against evil there for us to call upon. Many obstacles on our journey, and many voices both physical and spiritual trying to get our attention and take our focus away from Him. Trying to get us to follow them. This is a plaque of those in the mists as well. As you stray off path it is easy to slip into self-pity, despair, pride, arrogance, self-will. This puts you in spiritual danger. Evil will even use those closest to us to try and influence us, draw us away, like a puppeteer. Keep calling out to Him, speaking His name to chase this darkness away.
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of GOD.....Hebrews 12:1-2
New soul #378
10-15-2016
Patrick McCauley....18....San Jacinto, CA....d. 1982
Car accident...I was stoned on drugs, pot....I know you hate it so I was unsure about speaking....
(You the one who knocked the pan over into the sink?)
yes
(As I said I'm not here to judge.)
I had enough guilt....My accident caused death of others, two people. Do not know their names....shame, guilt at my stupidity....thought was cool to be wasted...I drove head on in a curve in road, man and woman....Had no where to go...I went through windshield...flew over their car and tumbled many times on ground...another car hit me to finish me off...I deserved to be here and to die...
(It was your time....you chose to smoke and drive....you would have passed anyways....it was their time as well)
How can you say that? If I had not gotten behind the wheel, they would have still been here...
(Oh, you are GOD now?...Only GOD decides when it's someone's time. Ii was their time and yours. How you passed, you had a hand in. They and you would have passed anyways. Worry not for them, they are in GOD's hands. You focus on you. GOD forgave all, now you forgive self and let all past go. Time to go to the Light.)
But how am I worthy if I took a life?
(All are worthy of GOD's love and forgiveness and are loved by Him. Up to you to believe it.)
Okay, I will do as you say.
(Wonderful, let me know when you are ready.)
Okay, thank you..
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment