Sunday, October 23, 2016



October 22, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VzprYCxPBQ



Today's Bible message comes to us from Psalms again, numbers 134-139 again.....

Mount Zion....bestows His blessing...all you servants....in the house of the Lord....bless you from Zion

The name of the Lord....is good...praise His name
The Lord has chosen....His treasured possession...
Greater than all...on the earth
Brings out from...the firstborn....and all His servants...
Mighty king....to His people....will have compassion....on His servants
They who cannot hear...will make them...like them....who trust in them
Praise the Lord

The Lord of Lords...spreads out upon the earth
The firstborn...coming out from....His outstretched arm
To lead His people....through the wilderness
Great kings...of the land...He remembered and freed from our enemies
Give thanks to GOD of Heaven

Babylon...captors...tormentors...in a foreign land...forget...My joy...
Tear it down..they cry
Babylon doomed to destruction
The One repays you and dashes against the rocks

Praise the Lord...with unfailing love
Exalt your...faithfulness
Answer Me
Hear what I decree
Look on the lowly kindly
Stretch out your hand
Do not abandon

Search the Lord...too wonderful...from your spirit
Take My and and the Light surrounds you
Will shine like the day
You...Me...together....wonderfully made...woven together
I AM with you
Only GOD will slay the wicked


Some days are sunny and bright and some are gloomy and dreary.  Some days we move along happily, no problems and some days we struggle under the weight of our burdens and stumble against the darkness and its endless attacks.  Throughout all keep focused on Him sharing your happness and sadness, rejoicing and sorrow, easy times and hard times, giving thanks always.  Begin each day in communion with Him, thanking Him for it and knowing He created the day and gave it to you as a gift.  He knows all that lay ahead of you in the day.  Ask His help getting through whatever Lie ahead and to help fulfil His purpose for you that day. 


Whenever you get frustrated seeing or hearing about those who are evil or sinful or wicked being prosperous or rewarded or reaching attainments;  becoming wealthier by the minute;  just read Psalm 37.......


New soul to the Light...
#381
10-21-2016
*I wish they were all this easy...

Jakob Russell...32...d.1978
Car crash, drag racing

(At 32?)

Yes, we raced for money down the Los Angeles River....dry as you know...

(Yes)

Had to help make a living for my family.  Blew a tire and flipped many times....Gran Torino...454 engine

(Okay)

Lost to a Mexican kid only 18 all because of a stupid blowout.

(It was your time)

Yeah I know that now.  Stupid idiot I was trying to take care of family, I abandoned them, unforgiveable...

(All things are forgivable)

Yes, so I've heard you say many time.  I have been listening long time.

(What have you been waiting for?)

Truth

(Truth is all I speak to you all)

In my heart

(And have you heard it?)

Yes, He came.  It started like a soft ripple on a lake, then spread through me, slamming against a door deep inside me.  Finally breaking through like a bright light, blasting away all the gloom I'd felt for so long.

(Awesome isn't it?)

Yessss!  So foolish!  I've been trying to convince others here to no avail.  I hope they GET it soon.  I want out of this place.  My family is okay now.  I want to greet my wife at her time.  She remarried which is good. 

(Great then, having listened you know what all you must do)

Yes, oh yes.  Go walk your dog then I will be ready.

(Reading my mind now are you?  Lol!)

We are connected now.

(Yes, tis how it works.  All are connected from the beginning through GOD.  Life and darkness obstruct it.)

Yes

(Ok be right back)

*Upon returning he was ready to pass through, which he did easily.  He shook my hand and embraced me.  My dog too sat by him looking.)

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment