Good Thursday afternoon to all! Hope you are enjoying the weather as much as we are here in Texas. I love the mild temps and glorious sunshine. We had a really nice little short rain shower to make it even nicer. Thank you GOD!
I, Vickie, just wanted to share a little short message I woke to this morning, as I was about to start my day. I have not had any complete spiritual messages come to me for awhile now, although, I have gotten a word or two every once in a while.
Going back to September 30, 2014, I woke to the words:
- In concordance to (or with)
- Prophet
- Provider
- Omniscient
- When you walk with ME,
- A narrow path you will see.
Last night, before I went to sleep, I had read the new entries to the blog and was praying, then I thought to myself, if I were ever to receive a message from GOD or Jesus, I would be the happiest person on the face of the earth! There had been messages I read last night that contained messages from Jesus that really moved me, as all these messages I read on here do. I wrote the message down and looked at it and I got chill bumps all over my body! and the biggest smile on my face! I cannot express the love and happiness I felt!!!
I love my Father in Heaven so very much! He has given me strength, knowledge, and protection in the past few months that I have never experienced before and it has all been since I have been reading these spiritual messages. I have learned from here how to open up my heart to Him and it is the most wonderful love to behold!!! Thank you GOD!
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment