Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014

Good Tuesday to all, hoping you are doing well this sunny day.

Just a brief mention of a few things from Jeremiah, which I opened to the last two days actually.  He has had me opening to the prophets a lot lately.  Wondering if to remind us of all that is coming very soon.

Set up waymarks for yourself, make yourself guideposts; consider well the highway, the road by which you went.  ......Jeremiah 31:21

For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish....Jeremiah 31:25

Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Judah, not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the Lord.  But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord:  I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their GOD, and they shall be my people.  And no longer shall each man teach teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, "know the Lord, for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," says the Lord; for i will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more...Jeremiah 31:31-34

Clearly telling us of His new testament, covenant, contract with man.  Fortelling the coming of Christ.

For the Lord has created a new thing on the earth: a woman protects a man...Jeremiah 31:22

The Holy Mother Mary being the Mother of man, protector of all her children, the Lord's great intercessor.  Who just like our mothers, well most, intercedes on our behalf with our fathers when we were small.

To dwell in My Presence on a regular basis, you have to get rid of your rebelliousness. When something does not go your way, messes up your plans, you resent the interference.  Try to recognize these feelings and do not bury them, but deal with them, ask for My help to rid yourself of them.
The best way to rid thineself of these tendencies is to keep me in focus and ask for My help.  Even when i interfere with what you want, you tend to resent Me for this. You, like a spoiled child, get angry because you can not have your way.  Trust in Me!  I know all things that are best for your happiness. The best path back to Me.  Everything you have is a gift from Me.  Family, friends, possessions, health, abilities, even time. Instead of feeling entitled to these, be thankful for them.

The Lord gives and the Lord takes away.  Blessed be the name of the Lord....Job 1:21

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment