Tuesday, October 7, 2014


October 7, 2014

Good Tuesday to all, hope all are doing well this day.  Tis a rare cloudy day in Vegas and a cool down to lower 80's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxKHzJsJ2iI


Today I opened to Jeremiah again.  I won't post anything of it, as it tells all about specific historical figures and what transpired between them during the Babylonian capture, under King Nebuchednezzer.  Think it is spelled right!

The message of the pages tho was a warning to listening to false prophets.  People at that time listened to them and not Jeremiah the true prophet.  Despite his warnings, they continued in their ways and after Jeremiah's final warning to them and to the main false prophet, the main false prophet, after being told he would die, well died!..  Then the people's were taken into captivity for the time Jeremiah said they would be. 

So the Truth lies with GOD, seek Him, listen to Him, obey Him, not the false teachers and leaders in the world.

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is GOD's will for you in Christ Jesus...1 Thessalonians 5:18

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it...Psalm 118:24

Humble yourselves, therefore, under GOD's mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time.  Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.....1 Peter 5:6-7


In order to hear My voice, you must release all your worries into My care.  Entrust to Me everything that concerns you.  This clears the way for you to seek My face unhindered.  Let Me free you from fear that is hiding deep inside you.  Sit quietly in My Presence, allowing My Light to soak into you and drive out any darkness lodged within you.
Accept each day just as it comes to you, remembering that I am sovereign over your life.  Rejoice in this day that I have made, trusting that I am abundantly present in it.  Instead of regretting or resenting the way things are, thank Me in all circumstances.  Trust Me and don't be fearful; thank Me and rest in My sovereignty.

I want to share here the first time I felt my father's presence, my dad.  He passed away over ten yrs. ago now.  This was about 3-4 yrs ago, I was at home and had a vision.  I was sitting in the recliner at my sister's house, which is usually where I sit there. The tv was on, with my nephew and brother-in-law sitting in living room as well. My sister and a niece, I believe, were in the kitchen.  Suddenly I felt warmth followed by a voice of my dad.  He said, tell all my children I am proud of them and love them.  Tell your mother to open her heart and believe.  Then it was gone.  Wonderful feeling. 

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment