October 27, 2014
Good Monday morning to all, I pray all had an awesome weekend. Take a look at Vickie's post yesterday, short but meaningful. I know some await these posts and I am glad of that, but please wait til I am finished writing before reading them, so that you do not miss anything lol. If it does not say GOD Bless at the end, then I am not finished yet lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr506tGnwh8
Opened Bible this morning again to a prophet, seems to be occurring a lot lately. Appropo for the times. This time was to Jeremiah, pages I have shared before so I will only share some of it. Review is always good thing lol.
Thus says the Lord:
Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his arm, whose heart turns away from the Lord.
He is like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see any good come. He shall dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land. Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and it is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately corrupt; who can understand it? I the Lord search the mind and try the heart, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings.
Like the partridge that gathers a brood which she did not hatch, so is he who gets riches but not by right; in the midst of his days they will leave him, and at his end he will be a fool.
Jeremiah 17:5-11
Do not carry a burden out of your houses on the Sabbath or do any work, but keep the Sabbath day holy, as I commanded your fathers.....Jeremiah 17:22
If you do not listen to me; to keep the Sabbath day holy, and not to bear a burden and enter by the gates of Jerusalem on the Sabbath day, then I will kindle a fire in its gates, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem and shall not be quenched...Jeremiah 17:27
If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will repent of the evil I that I intended to do to it. And if at anytime I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will repent of the good which I had intended to do it....Jeremiah 18:7-10
Thus says the Lord, behold, I am shaping evil against you and devising a plan against you. Return, every one from his evil way, and amend your ways and your doings...Jeremiah 18:11
Speak to Me when you are hurting, joyful, and I will soothe you and multiply your joy. This is the self-help age with books and books of "taking care of self", making oneself the center of all things.
They teach you to be self-sufficient and confident. However, I have called you to take the road less traveled, continual dependence on Me. True confidence is knowing you are complete in Me. You were born complete. All that you need in life has its counterpart in Me.
Perseverance must finish its work so that you so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything....James 1:4
I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing...John 15:5
As you grow in My Presence, it becomes easier to see which way you should go. Instead of wondering what lies ahead on your path or worrying about the future or what you should do or when; focus on communicating with Me. When you get to the point of making a choice, I will show you which way to go.
Most people are so focused on future plans and decisions that they do not see what they need to do today. They make habitual responses, thereby finding dullness creeping into their lives. They are like sleepwalkers, following routine paths.
I am the Creator of all things. I will not let you run in circles in deep, rocky paths. I will lead you on fresh true trails of adventure, showing you things you did not know, but need to know. Keep talking to Me, following My guidance.
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.
Psalm 32:8
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment