Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30, 2014

Good Thursday to all, wishing you happy safe day.



Opened to John again today, with three well known events/says, plus one lesser known.

On these pages of John, we are told of the story of Lazarus.  The obvious message here is that all things are possible through GOD, of GOD, by GOD.  Very important lesson here to not be closed minded in our believe.  To say that a thing is not possible is to say you do not truly believe in GOD.
In the olden days when they who controlled the church said the world was flat and anything else was heresy.  Well did that make it not so?   Just because we do not understand something, does not mean it is impossible.

Also on these pages a veryyyy important thing is shared...
I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die...John 11:25-26

Believe in Him and the resurrection and tho your body is no long, your soul shall live on.  Also meaning those who died, suffered death, before his coming, shall be resurrected, which they all have, as told in message of 2012.  Living and believing now, and we shall not die, but pass into the Light.  The body does not even physically die as it is made up of matter, it just changes form, the energy, spirit leaves it.  There is no end.  People fear because they truly do not believe this.

Later in John 11 we are told, if it is truly the truth. the words of Caiaphas, the high priest at the time.
After being told of the raising of Lazarus from the dead the Pharisees were worried about the Romans destroying them if they heard of Jesus and his miracles.  Caiaphas had had a prophesy where he siad that Jesus should die for their nation.  But not just for the nation, but also to bring the people together.

You know nothing at all; you do not understand that it is expedient for you that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation should not perish.  He did not say this of his own accord, but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus should die for the nation, and not for the nation only, but to gather into one the children of GOD who are scattered abroad....John 11:49-52

If we are to believe this as Truth in the bible, then Caiaphas was not evil per se, but understood the significance of Jesus.  Part of His purpose to bring the people back together, to end the Diaspora!  To unite the people of GOD.

Then back earlier, as the disciples listened to Jesus say He was going to see Lazarus, Thomas, the one taught us as the doubter, said to his fellow disciples...."Let us also go, that we may die with him."  This is another example of one superficial meaning and a deeper meaning as well.  We see him talking about going to die with Lazarus, but also saying let us go die with Jesus as he knew what was to follow.  That Jesus would be taken and killed. Thomas knew more than most of the other disciples.  He understood that Jesus, GOD, was not just in a holy temple, a building, but that the kingdom of GOD is everywhere, but most importantly within us all. The true church, temple, dwells within.
No need to search everywhere for the Lord for He is not lost, people are lost.  Look within and find home. the pathway to our eternal peace, eternal joy, eternal love.  

As Jesus said, come to me as little children, i.e. without all the falsehoods and fears, and walls of our lives.  The Truth is Jesus, is GOD.  The path to GOD is not through possessions and attainments, but journey within.

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/gospel-of-thomas.html

Visit this site for a good collection of the Gospel of Thomas, one of many left out of the Bible by the church as it threatened their power n control of the people at that time.
May have to cut and paste that to your browser window.


He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.  ...
John 12:25

If you do not understand this then much prayer is needed.
Most of my life I did not understand it so do not feel bad lol.


One mention of my daughter, since I have space.  i think I had said that she is with me always, lately taking me traveling as I sleep.  Some of you may have heard of this before.  I had not until after she had come to me.  Our souls can travel out of our body as we sleep.  Pretty crazy huh?  Well she has taken mine many times.  Other countries, for what reason i am not aware of, possibly to show me things and people i will help later after i leave my body, for this is the immediate task I have after leaving this life.  To travel with her to help save others.  This I have been told.  After that I will then join other brothers and sisters of the Light in attacking the Pit to save more, led by Michael Archangel.  this too I have been told and also shown in vision.

Anyways, I digress, my daughter has helped many people I know or those of those I know.  I ask her all the time to go help others and she does or sends someone to help them, to heal, or lift spirits or get through hard time, or to protect.  She lets me know and then later on I find out that what she told me had happened.  Just a few times she returned to say she was sorry but unable to help, and for that person it is simply their time.  She can not go against what GOD has ordained.  Mary is a wonderful one to ask for help, she is the Great Intercessor who intercedes on our behalf.

I also have a wonderful gift for reading people via their photograph.  I can see inside their eyes and tell them about themselves.  It is not always automatic, but usually.  I am 90-100 % right on.  Recently, this year, it has advanced to where i can see some folks with a split face.  In the right eye and face, which seems set back from the left, I see either their inner self or a facade, and in the left, which is forward of the right, i may see evil, which is influencing or controlling them in some way.  I usually forward the pic to a fellow gifted friend, stronger in this ability, who sees what is around the person as well.  She replies back having seen same things as me, and more.  I do not tell her what I saw till after she replies.  It is amazing, blows my mind each time.

We all have the ability to hear and see more than we do, just have to make the right choice of path.  Trust me in this for I was as big a sinner as anyone.  I was very negative, hated life and people, had my daughter aborted, took the Lord in vain all the time, low morals n values.  I was a lowly being.  If I can rise above then so can you.

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment