Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20,2014

Good Monday morn to all!  Hope ya had an awesome weekend!

Share some non rhyme communications to others that I have been shared with. 

With your defenses down, come be blessed with My Presence.  Nothing can you hide from me! 
I know everything about you and know your actions before you do them.  Bask in my Golden Light.
One of the worst things about life is the barriers people erect between themselves and Me and others.
Facades are everywhere, even in the church.  Church can be the last place where you feel free to be yourself.  Sunday's best and Sunday's smiles cover up many things.  You may feel relief afterwards from the strain of false fellowship.  The best thing to combat this is to focus on My Presence in church.  Commune with Me, worship Me, glorify Me.

I am the Living GOD, more alive than the most lifely person in the world.  Life can weigh you down, no matter how fit you may be.  Time slowly sucks the life from you, but living in concordance with Me will give you abundant life.  Feel Me become intertwined with you and as you age physically, you grow stronger inwardly, for this is why you must journey here, to learn and grow in Spirit my children. 

But if we walk in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sins....1 John 1:7

I want to share another visit of my dad's spirit with me.  Every Christmas I have always received a message.  Well two yrs ago, I was praying to receive one, as usual.  That morning as I had not yet received one, and was on my knees praying, I felt this incredible feeling of peace and joy, it washed over me, and I could feel my face lit up smiling.  Then I heard my dad speak to me saying how proud he was of me.  Now, all my life I never knew if he was proud of me and lost him not really knowing it.  I had grown accustomed to that and always thought, ok, np.  He and mom had raised us to always do our best and be satisfied with that, despite what anyone else thought. 
So after he said that to me, I said, " proud of me, I am proud of you, you were a Master Sgt in the army 41 yrs, a karate master /teacher, you helped so many, trained a special Olympian and so much more"  To which he replied, "yes, but I did not know who YOU  were!"
That blew my mind!  Having been told some of who I am via messages, to hear that from my dad's spirit was mind-blowing truly.  My dad knows me better than I know of myself consciously.

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment