Sunday, August 7, 2016



August 7, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anKvkYNllos


Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koaFb5VYs3M

Today's Bible message  being retyped for the Devil's minions deleted the whole posting just as I was ready to save it to post.  Computer shut down for no reason and all was lost so I hope I am shown the message and words again to share.  It was important words so here goes...

The Bible...tells us GOD....is in the world
Restoration....renewal...the end....through Jesus....
At the decisive moment....He invites you...join with Him...in the ongoing story
Our prayer for you...continue...believe...the Bible...go deep...read...not just isolated bits
Read...absorb....understand...live...the story
Continue your journey....commit
Hope...be transformed....by GOD's Word....never stop
Seek....engage...experience...discover
The most crucial thing...all is for GOD
He will guide....in the end
All invited

Understanding of all things we can never have for that would make us GOD.  GOD does nto want us to know all, look to the people who sought to do so and make their way to Him with the Tower of Babel.  He destroyed it and dispersed the peoples and giving them all different languages so that they could not understand each other.
He wants us to trust in Him.  mankind has the need to understand everything, me included.  Had to figure things all out.  This led to frustration, as the futility of it all brought few answers.  Seeking to have control over our lives.  You may thing you have control, but when your time is up, it matters not who you are, what you have, where you are at, what you are doing.  This is the only reason we leave this life. 
When we master one problem or goal, we immediately have another.  Seeking to constantly control and attain mastery over all when we should be seeking the Master of all.  Solomon, the wisest of all men asked for wisdom and to know all things, and it led to feelings of futility and not fulfillment.  Hence he turned in frustration to the idols of his wives.  Idolatry!  Anything placed in importance before GOD is idolatry.  "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me!"  Jobs, careers, people, loved ones, children, money, profits, power, material goods, our appearance, etc.  All idolatry if placed before GOD. 
Solomon tells us this in Ecclesiastes.  An old Rhyme message told us this...."The answer lies in Ecclesiastes."   Seeking after the things of this world are a chasing after the wind, for all things of this world are fleeting, temporary.  Seek what is eternal!
His peace surrounds us and inside us.  He said, "The kingdom of Heaven is within you!" 
I used to pray for wisdom and knowledge like Solomon and it grew some, but one day I realized or maybe heard the voice tell me no this is wrong for it is vanity to seek this for it places you above GOD, your own idol.  Ask for discernment of His wisdom and knowledge.  After I started praying for this then my mind was transformed, opened to seeing things from His perspective.  GOD is Spirit not flesh.  He became flesh to bind Himself to us always and show us this.   I suddenly was able to see things from His perspective, then I was given the gift of seeing the hidden meanings in the Bible pages, which I share with you all, so that those who doubted or did not understand the Rhyme Word of GOD, would see that the Word of Truth is in the Bible and the messages all say the same things, be it Rhyme through me or Scriptures shown to me. 
Its like looking up at the sky versus looking down on earth from above.  Which do you choose?  Look up and wonder or look down and know.  Follow man's truth, imperfect, tainted, or GODs Truth, perfect and pure, unobstructed by things of the physical world and darkness' deceit?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight....Proverbs 3:5-6

Thank you Jesus!           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu7QvOQKcKk

So as I soon begin a new leg of My journey, pray for my strength to accept His will as Jesus had to in the Garden of Gethsemane.  He asked for all to be lifted from Him but He then said, "Thy will be done."  Praise Jesus for the strength to do all He has asked of me thus far.  Retiring from my work of 17 years, it mysteriously possible to do so; selling all that I own or giving it away to those in need; filing chapter 7 to rid myself of all debt and it going through as he told me to do so; and now to leave Las Vegas to where He wants me to go.  He has all along the way repeatedly said, "I will provide for all your needs, that which you have you have no more need of".  Trusting in Him and giving control over to Him for He will lead the way.
So as family, friends, acquaintances, peers, relatives all fade away from my path, for a prophet is never accepted amongst his own people.  Many have disappeared and many have said that I scare them or they think I am nuts.  To them I ask, follow after the things of this world on a safe path that leads to nowhere and thus to judgement, things temporary; or follow that which is eternal, doing all He asks, that leads to Him.  To suffer pains of death or be lifted from my body in spirit before my body ends and to do all He asks to be purified, renewed and not suffer death or judgement.  As He said, "those who believe in me shall never die, or taste death."  I will pray for all those who went away and pray for you to make the right choice in time and I will see you and those I have passed through to the Light when I myself return and pass by on my way to the inner circle of Heaven as promised.
I will continue of course to post to blog sharing His Word as I am instructed to do as one of the many tasks I have yet to do.  I will do so as I can so be patient and believe!

For all others like me who are not of this world but of something more.  You all have purpose, all of us have purpose, seek it embrace it, or hide from it the safe way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjXzA4EtjoI



May GOD bless you and keep you!

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment