Sunday, August 7, 2016


August 6, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to everyone!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LCGRizRoJA


Today's Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel, chapters 28-31...
They have been scattered....in their own land....
They will know....I AM..the Word
I...myself...desert...your....earth and sky....
You have been....against...the land....ruined cities....
The nations....scattered...of the land of their ancestry....
I will make...a reminder...then they will know....that prophesy...is what the Lord says
They will be desolate.....crushed...
I the Lord have spoken.....
I will destroy idols...
I will spread fear...wipe out the hordes...cities will go into captivity
Dark will be the day....when I break the yoke of Egypt
I will inflict punishment
They will know that I am the Lord
To be healed....become strong....strengthen the arms...put My sword...into the hand....and he who brandishes it....can be in majesty.....beautiful branches overshadowing the forest..spreading....in beauty..in the Garden of GOD....Eden
Because it was proud...I gave it into the hands of the nations.....according to its wickedness....it lay broken...
All came out and left it....all destined for death....the realm of the dead...

When things start to spiral out of control, stop and turn to the Lord.  Lay your troubles at the feet of He who overcame all.  Allow Him to take control and transform the bad into good.  Give thanks, praise His glorious name and give control over to Him. 
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; He enables me to stand on the heights....Psalm 18:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anKvkYNllos

New souls sent to the Light.....
#336-337
8-4-2016
While sitting eating in the Red Rock resort buffet thses two showed up.
--Aida (Ida) Zerrudo and her daughter Lennie Zerrudo....49 and 5....d. 1952.....murdered by husband Arturo Zerrudo who then killed himself.....anger/hatred/bitterness kept me here...can you help me please?...we wish to go to the Light...what must we do?
(GOD has forgiven you of all that you carry and you must forgive as well and let go of all things of your life).....[Arturo showed up suddenly trying to stop her, grabbing at her hair.   She suddenly left and he took off too.   Upon leaving the buffet she was waiting around the corner.  I told her to go to my home and she would be safe there. Arturo again showed up and she left again]...
[returned to my home late night]...(Aida?  you safe?) ....yes...(I got before, your mama in the Light waiting)...yes?....(yes!  Hi Lennie!)...[getting a shy little girl hugging mama's leg.  I expained the process to her and told her to take her time, she is safe here]....(it's my honor to do this for you).....you are known amongst the mists...(my grandmothers and father help out in there)...I know, good ladies......Costa Mesas...(Costa Mesas?)...you asked Los Cerritos earlier?..Costas Mesas where I was from...(Oh ok.  Not sure why Los Cerritos came to me)  

#338
8-6-2016
Hilley Castroverdes...26..1982
(I was in kitchen when suddenly heard her name which I said immediately Hilley Castroverdes?)....si, bon giorno....(Italy?  sounds spanish your name)...no, Italiano, papa Spanish/Portuguese, mama Italian...I born in Naples/Napoli...(oh ok)...1982 I die auto accident on mountains.  I was speeding, Italians like fast cars...26 yrs old, new car...mi papa give me....he worked at Porsche many years so always like over Ferrari...(understandable).....I was too much lack of knowing to drive this car.  I went off curve in mountain and down side tumbling...ejected from car, it roll on me, kill me instantly.  Mi papa overcome much grief, sadness.  Mama angry at him always after.  I could not wanted to leave.  It was my fault, not want them to blame ... they still alive in Napoli...I want them to know it ok.  For them to let me go and love one another...I can let go now.  I see others leave through here.  I watch from inside...(were you here in corner one time?)....si, yes, you feel me....(ok cool)....I know you true to send me to the Father, GOD...I want to help mama and papa...(good, that you wil do then).....I know what to do so I do now and tell when ready...(super, it is my honor to help you Hilley.  Why name Hilley?)....The hills, papa loves mountains...(me too, cool.  Ok take your time)...si, grazi...(you're welcome)

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment