a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, August 28, 2016
AUGUST 27, 2016 #2 received the next three back to back, only happened few times before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jluCcb_iBvQ
#914
8-26-2016 #1
Dark recesses of the human mind
Dwells the things that do blind
Let go what binds the soul
Free thyselves, be made whole
All around you they seek the sheep
While awake and while asleep
Psalm 91, tool to protect
Shields thee so they can't detect
Going about thy mortal lives
Each of you endlessly strives
Seeking to attain that which you'll lose
Stop and think carefully what you choose
What is plenty turns to dust
Keep what you need, not what you must
I gave unto you Words to guide
Instead you chose to eat and hide (Garden of Eden)
Fruit of My tree, you must have taste
Since that time continued to waste
Time given to walk this Earth
Lost it all, now soon rebirth
Destroy it all, I must do
So that I can then renew
You of whom I have planted
Sins you've done I've recanted
Diverse means the dark has tried
Wisdom I gave you to see they lied
Sight of heart shows you the way
Trust in it to Final Day
Lifted up above the suffering
No pain felt, spiritual buffering
Gone shall be all mortal barriers
Taken from earth by angelic carriers
Soon My friends you shall see
The True Path I gave to thee
Follow it you shall for I know thy choice
You who've always heard My voice.
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment