Sunday, August 28, 2016



August 27, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....


Blessings to all today!  Prayers for all those lost in Italy and their loved ones.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sv2yzIrpaY


Today's Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah again tho from his Lamentations.  Also, another soul sent and three new messages I received yesterday tho only share one today and the others tomorrow.

From Lamentations, chapters 3-5....

He has....deprived peace...all hoped for...because of the Lord's...salvation...
It is good for man to bear the yoke...in the dust....be filled with disgrace....so that He will show compassion
Decreed...of the Most High....both calamities and good things....
Examine ways...return to the Lord....lift up hearts to GOD in Heaven
You have not forgiven...have covered yourself in anger...so that no prayer can get through...no answer
Enemies against us....terror and pitfalls...ruin and destruction...streams of tears...what I see brings...grief to my soul....
Children beg for bread...destitute in the streets...on ash heaps...racked with hunger...
The kings of the earth did not believe...who shed the blood of the righteous
The Lord no longer watches over them...their days numbered..for the end has come
The Lord's anointed....under His shadow....live among the nations...rejoice and be glad...to you the cup will be passed...

Take time to be with the Lord just to be with Him.  We can get in a rut by the repetitive nature of life.  This causes a loss of focus on Him, opening us up to the temptations of the devil.  When this happens we begin to feel lost and disoriented.  Call out to Him and He will refocus you on Him. 

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.....Psalm 119:105

Soul #346
8-27-2016

Annie Curtis
27...d. 1827...in childbirth...Cardiff, England
Pastor/Noble's daughter..Isaac Pendleton....I was his illegitimate daughter so I was not wealthy
My daughter was born, I saw her after and could not leave her.  Saw her life and death, grandchildren....all so beautiful...I miss them so much but they passed and many generations, but could not touch them, speak to them as they passed by here......I died in poverty...My daughter raised in orphanage
(So you had grief, anger, could not let go)
Yes, hence my timidness at coming forth
(Cynthia I am getting.  Did you name her, the name you had for her?)
Yes
Angelicamarie:  We have her papa, she's already here
(At the doorway or here?)
Angelicamarie:  Doorway
(She will be fully matured to age of Jesus.  May look like you.)
Her father was someone I had met one time thing, got pregnant, he was gone.  My mother I did not know.

* We chatted awhile telling her the usual things needed for her to pass.  Ran a quick errand and she was ready by time I returned. 

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment