Monday, August 1, 2016



August 1, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to you all!!
Today I have Bible messages from Matthew, Daniel, Hosea and 1 Kings...
From Matthew, chapters 22-23....
The Pharisees...laid plans...along with...man.........pay attention...to who they are
Jesus knows, their evil intent
What is Caesar's...is GOD's
There is no resurrection ...with a question
At the Resurrection...all you in error....who do not know the Scriptures....or the power of GOD....will be dead
I AM...of the living
Hear this...with all your heart...with all your mind...
Gather together...by the Spirit...until I put your enemies at your feet
From that day...no one ask Him any more questions
Jesus said...Everything is done for people that see
You are all brothers...of the law...
The kingdom of Heaven...for those who humble themselves
Kingdom of Heaven....you who are trying to enter...as a child of hell...woe to you... blind fools
The gift of the altar...there for anyone who ...who swears by Heaven...and by the one who sits on it
You teachers of the Law...blind guides...woe to you...you build tombs...so you can testify yourselves
You snakes...all the righteous blood...whom you murdered...you were not willing..to look....it left you desolate...
He who comes in the name of the Lord...will be the sign...of the end of the age...Watch out...
I AM....will...stand firm...and the gospel of the kingdom...a testimony....from the beginning until now...will be shortened....and false prophets...out in the wilderness..will gather
Then will appear...the Son of Man...and all the earth...will see....power and glory...He will send His angels...and they will gather the elect

From 1 Kings, chapter 11-13....
He had turned away... had forbidden to follow other gods....
Since this is your attitude...I will...give Him...one tribe...for the sake of my servant
The Lord...had destroyed all men...who had a house and land
David....and the commander of the army...returned to My own country
Damascus...Israel's adversary...hostile toward Israel...I am going to tear apart...for the sake of My servant
I will give My servant ...a lamp...if you do whatever I command...I wil be with you
A heavy yoke...will serve you
They will always be yours
Tell them...I will make it heavier...three days later...those who did nto listen
This turn of events....fulfill the Word of the Lord....
When all Israel...who where living....escape to Jerusalem.....and call Him...only the tribe loyal to Him...regain the kingdom
You who obeyed the Word....as the Lord ordered...will return...sacrificing....to the altar...
The Word of the Lord...will be...a son of David...of the high places....

From Daniel, chapter 12....
He will extend His power......in a great rage...He will come...
Michael...the great prince...will help Him
Everyone ...whose name is in the book...will be delivered...to righteousness...to increase knowledge
The power of the holy....will be complete
The wicked will...be abolished
Go your way til the end

From Hosea, preface and chapters 1 and 2...
The prophet spoke...from the throne....Israel made the mistake...innocently enough...adopted magical practices...as spiritual prostitution
GOD's intentions...toward wayward Israel...alternating hope and doom
The Word of the Lord....began...so He...conceived a Son...for the kingdom of Israel
I will put an end....to the kingdom of Israel...yet I will show love and save them
I the Lord their GOD...will save them
Then My people...will be measured...counted...
Your brothers and sisters...I will...show My love...for them....as at first
I will take away My grain...and My new wine when it is ready

Nothing separates us from Him unless He chooses to do so.  Rebuke anxiety and fear by calling His name.  Knwo that you are loved and not forsaken.  His Presence is there constantly.
Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?  Though she may forget, I will not forget you!  See, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands; your walls are ever before Me....Isaih 49:15-16
*He is acknowledging the walls we build that blocks us from Him, always being before Him.  Remove the walls or ask His help to do so.


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment