a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, August 12, 2016
August 11, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_W54nm0Lo
Blessings to you all!
Pray for discernment of His will each day for that day and when the Lord tells you to do something....DO IT!
Think of it as a bus coming by, the last way home for the day and you fail to get on it even tho you were standing there. Get on the bus!
One Bible message for today and one Rhyme message for second posting. Second message received today is from a soldier who passed in some battle in the past. I will share that in tomorrow's posting.
From Jeremiah, chapters 6-8.....
They are ashamed...among the fallen...when I punish them
Stand at the crossroads...the ancient paths...where the good way is...walk it
Find rest for your souls...
Listen to the trumpet...hear...you nations...witness what will happen
Disaster on this people
Rejected My law
Offerings are not acceptable
Your sacrifices do not please Me
I put obstacles before this people
Friends will perish
Will stumble
From the north...a great nation is being stirred up
From the ends of the earth....bow and spear....men in battle
Do not go out to the fields or walk on the roads
There is terror on every side
The destroyer come upon us
The refining goes on...the wicked purged out
This is the Word....the Gate of the Lord's house....all who come through...reform your ways...and I will let you live in this place...forever and ever
Do not trust deceptive words
The foreigner sheds innocent blood...follows other gods
I have been watching....while you were doing all things
My presence....Ephraim...will not listen to you
The Queen of Heaven...will not be quenched
I did not just give commands...but said, "Obey Me"
Detestable idols...I did not command
I will bring an end to the bride and bridegroom
At that time...all the stars of the heavens...will be gathered...in the sky...and the dove...the law of the Lord...I will give
All greedy for gain...prophets and priests...their detestable conduct...will fall among the fallen
They will be punished
I will take away their harvest
Open yourself to the Lord so that His loving grace may flow through you. Let it be the cleansing power that flushes out all spiritual, emotional toxins.
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the FREE gift of the water of life.....Revelation 22:17
I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge ...that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of GOD....Ephesians 3:16-19 (Right here He is calling us to be Jesus conduits)
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment