Sunday, August 21, 2016




August 21, 2016

Well just gonna share the message from my daily affirmation book I have by Sara Young, very appropriate for me.  I had typed in all the Bible message from today and this affirmation but it suddenly disappeared from my computer, a brand new computer.  I can not find it anywhere, gone.  It was for me basically an informative one about some of the Heavenly Host here in the world and who they are, who is with them and how many.  It mentioned a name, one name I recall having sent to the Light, Maakah from that time and a place mentioned in a long ago message that I had fought in, A-Ramoth.  It seems darkness did not want you to see it, but it could not stop me from receiving it.  Darkness likes to mess with me, it is difficult at times trying to post as they do not want that of course. 

Found it yay!

August 21, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....


Blessings to you all!

Today's Bible message comes to us from 1 Chronicles, chapters 6-7.....

*instructional message of ongoings it seems.

These are the men David put in charge....according to the regulations...
Zuph..Izhar..Michael...at His left hand....the Son
Moses...has..Ahitub...Ahimaaz...
Aaron...has...Benjamin....the rest of Manasseh
Ephraim...has....received...Golan....the tribe of Isaachar...together with...Naphtali
Zebulun...has...the tribe of Reuben....Ramoth in Gilead..(hmm, message sometime ago the speaker spoke of fighting together on the plains of Aramoth or a-Ramoth.  A-Ramoth  means the heights of   here being Gilead to the east of the Jordan River in western Jordan)
Shimron....Samuel...descendents...fighting men...22,600
Izrahiah....36,000
Issachar...87,000
Uzziel...22,034
Eliezer...20,200
Jediael...17,200
Asriel...Makir...his sister's name was Maakah...(hmmm I sent a soul to the Light names Maakah Heshtelah from that time)
Shechem...the descendents of Ephraim..(remember Ephraim had visited me few years ago)......sons of Shemida...Joshua....surrounding....Megiddo (thought to be the site of Armageddon final battle)
Joseph....son of Israel...lived there..

(this message I opened to today in my daily affirmation book, very approp


This is the message I opened to today...

Wait with Me for awhile.  I have much to tell you.  You are walking along the path I have chosen for you.  It is both a privileged and a perilous way: experiencing My glorious Presence and heralding that reality to others.  Sometimes you feel presumptuous to be carrying out such an assignment. 
Do not worry about what other people think of you.  The work I am doing in you is hidden at first.  But eventually blossoms will burst forth, and abundant fruit will be borne.  Stay on the path of Life with Me.  Trust in Me wholeheartedly, letting My Spirit fill you with joy and peace...


This all followed today's church message about obedience to GOD talking of Abram (Abraham) and Sarai (Sarah)  and how they trusted GOD completely, just as I am doing and have done in my journey in freeing myself of all possessions. 

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment