Thursday, August 4, 2016




August 3, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....


Blessings to you all!  Today's Bible messages come to us from Haggai and from Psalms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0


From Haggai.........

The exiled Jews...to return home...completing the foundation...in two years
Resentful neighbors...had influence...on the high priest...(Pope?)
The reconstruction...in the Temple...being blessed....gives encouragement...
GOD promises the people...that the final message...is Himself...the heir

The Lord Almighty says....it is a time...to be living in a house of ruin
Give careful thoughts to your ways
Eat..drink...little
Whue each of you is in your own house...I called a drought ..on the fields
Obey the voice of the Lord....fear the Lord...
The Lord's Messenger...declares...the Spirit...the whole remnant...came....
The prophet to the remnant...does look now
My Spirit...among you
In a little while...I will ...shake the Heavens....
The glory...will be greater...than the former
I will grant peace...on the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, in the second year
A person defiled...a dead body....whatever they offer...defiled
Give careful thought...consider things...all the work of your hands
Return to Me...
On the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month...the foundation of the Lord's Temple...is seed...the vine...the tree
From this day I will bless you

I am going to shake the Heavens....overturn thrones...shatter the power of kingdoms
Chariots and the sword...on that day...will take you...My servant...for I have chosen you.....


From Psalms, 119-122....


I constantly take....life...but I have not....put you away from Me...
My refuge...My hope...the commands of My GOD...keep away evildoers...according to the promise.....
Uphold Me....all who stray....their delusions come to nothing
The wicked of the earth...trembles in fear

What is righteous...your salvation...according to your love...your discernment...
I consider every wrong path

Obey...the Words...of Light
I open My mouth...turn to Me
Streams flow from My eyes

My enemies ignore My Words
I do not forget...righteousness is everlasting

Answer Me...obey...Word...
My eyes...watch...My voice....preserves life
Wicked schemes are near

Look on suffering...deliver them
Salvation is far from the wicked
Seek out...compassion...obey the Word...Love the Lord...

Rulers percsecute...without cause
Have strayed like lost sheep
Have forgotten commands

Call on the Lord....and he answers
He will do for you....from Heaven..
He watches over...slumber...day...night...over your life...now and forevermore

Rejoice...the house of the Lord...in your gate...close...where they go up....praise the name of the Lord...
The thrones for judgment...pray for..family and friends..



Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow for those who fear Him...Psalm 103:11

Watch the words that flow from the mouth.  Ask the holy Spirit to control them.  We all speak out of character and place, me included.  Many times insulting or hurting others.  The devil influences us that way so take note of it and rebuke and banish as needed. 


Reckless words peirce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing....Proverbs 12:18



GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment