Sunday, August 28, 2016




August 26, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiWp15tjqP8


Today's Bible message comes from Jeremiah 10-12...

No one is left to pitch My tent...the shepherds are senseless....desolate...lives not their own
The Word came from the Lord....this covenant...
Proclaim all Words...in the towns...listen and follow them...obey Me
They follow the stubbornness of their hearts...
There is a conspiracy among the people...refuse to listen to My Words...therefore I will bring disaster...they cannot escape...
When disaster strikes...as many gods (idols) as you have....will not listen...
The Lord called you...planted you...has decreed disaster on you..saying...the Lord Almighty who judges righteously...says....do not prophesy in the name of the Lord...I will punish them
Not a remnant will left of them
When I bring a case against you...I would speak about your justice...
Yet you know Me...if you stumble...
I will give love...My inheritance...come to Me
Many shepherds are in My vineyard...into a desolate land...there is no one who cares...all will...be devoured from one end of the land to the other
They sow and gain nothing...they will bear the shame of their harvest...
All wicked...I will uproot...from among them...but after ..I will again have compassion...and bring each of them back....as surely as the Lord lives...Even as they taught people to swear by Baal..
The Word of the Lord came a second time...place where I had hidden it...

Trust the Lord throughout the day. The more you live in the world about you the more you feel lost and alone.  Focus on He who dwells within to find peace and to be calmed by His peace.  Do not try and deal with the chaos but instead call upon Him to help pull your focus to within.  Seek Him and He will help you to see from His perspective.

Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always...Psalm 105:4

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid...John 14:27

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment