a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, August 21, 2016
August 16, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk
Today's Bible message comes from John, chapters 6-7...
Now it is dark....a strong wind blowing...
Jesus approaching....don't be afraid...immediately...realize...that Jesus ...with His disciples...near the place...where the people had eaten the bread
Truly I tell you...the work of GOD is this , believe in the One He has sent...bread from Heaven...
Moses gives you...the bread that comes from heaven
I told you...He will come
Stop grumbling amongst yourselves....and I will raise up the last day
The one who is from GOD....has eternal life....
Truly I tell you....eat My flesh...drink My blood....live because of Me
Does this offend you?....flesh counts for nothing....the Spirit....the beginning....the Father enabled...
Believe you are of GOD
MY time is here....begin to teach....of Truth...seek the glory....keep the laws...the Sabbath....healing....
Stop judging...
Many in the crowd believe...I am with you...look for Me...where I am...intend to go...rivers of living water will flow from within
The Spirit...glorified...will come from David...
The rulers know nothing of the law...there is a curse on them....
Greet the Lord first thing in the morning before anything else. Let Him receive your praise and devotion and He will return it to you. He created us to be able to speak to Him and communicate with him. He is not out of touch but is within us, around us, knows our every thought and emotion. Seek Him always throughout the day. He wants us to be happy in obeying His will for us.
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.....Isaiah 40:31
One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what i seek: that I dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of My life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in His temple...Psalm 27:4
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, --if anything is excellent or praiseworthy----think about such things....Philippians 4:8
Soul #342
8-15-2016
Angel Herrera.....58...d. 1922 (never stated how he passed, thinking suicide)
Juarez, Mexico
Gang of thieves; discontent with life
My Ingles not good.....
(can someone help him?)
Angelicamarie---we will help translate papa
(where's Hetaya, she's supposed to help translate)
Angelicamarie---she's busy
Did much killing, robbing, rape, molestation, much sorrow caused....I no have respect for myself...been here long time wandering...who friend?
(just a friend, she's okay with you here)
Okay, pretty
(Focus)
Si, I deeply ashamed, no good, no deserve, but I hear all you say to many others so I think I ask if I too can go....
(of course, all your sins are forgiven. this is not judgment. you have to forgive self and all others. Those you wronged not your concern now. They are either in Light of on their way, you focus only on you. Know that you're forgiven, loved, worthy of GOD's love and He wants you home. That is why you are here right now. Forgive, let go everything of life/past and offer it up on a tray of sacrificial offerings to GOD. Ask Him to take it from you and thank Him for that and for forgiveness and letting you come home. Ask Jesus to cleanse you and fill you with His love, Light and grace)
Truly, I can do this?
(oh yes, believe!!)
(feel tears now)
Friend Judy getting abuela (grandmother)
(she is at doorway)
*talked all about what is needed by him. Told him what the process is. I got impression, image of stocky man, dark hair, bushy mustache, darker Hispanic.
Judy got image of his face...darker, black hair, bushy mustache when he said "she's pretty"
*later I got the name Maria
(who's Maria?)
My daughter. Died age 5, smallpox.
(you were very angry at GOD, at life for losing her?)
yes
[Then I was getting from my daughter.."she's here". I sensed her behind him]
(Look behind you Angel!)
OHHHHHHHH! MY Maria!!!!!
[feeling so much joy, crying, hugging]
[explained about soul's time of passing from life pre-set by GOD]
(like my daughter she was meant to be your angel)
[was able to send him with her guiding him]
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment