a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, August 21, 2016
August 18, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to everyone!
To all those whose lives I have touched, or have touched mine, here in Las Vegas, I bid thee farewell soon. I leave the Valley of Sin very soon on my journey to wherever the Lord takes me. I am His apostle, sowing His seed where He shall lead me. I may have a base from which I do so, or new place to remain for a time. Know I will continue to blog, just not from Las Vegas. Life is full of changes and is a journey. We must choose to go where He leads us or where we wish to go. I serve Him and must go and do what He needs in the short time I have left. I look forward to sharing all the new things He reveals to me about Him, me and what is to come. I will not share where I am at for personal reasons. Know that I am in service to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have lots of protection, but say a prayer that I will always have the strength to do His will, no matter what, for there are many things for me to do after I am done here. I may turn up on your doorstep to say hi ya never know.
It has been an amazingly liberating experience to rid myself of almost all I own and I wish for you all to be able to do so. The more you let go of the things of this world the closer you get to Him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNOhtCKVds
Today's Bible message comes to us from Song of Songs, preface and chapters 1-4....
Celebrations...the bride and groom....a king...the new life....man and woman....the natural world...the creation of GOD...
Rejoice....praise....because I AM
My own vineyard...whom I love...where you rest...I be
Follow the tracks of the sheep....we will make you...a cluster of blossoms
You are beloved....a lily of the valleys....a apple tree among the trees of the forest
Sit in His shade...refresh with love...come with Me...on the mountainside...
The shadows flee...through streets...to the one who conceived...desires....all of them...terrors of the night
Look on the King....the crown with which His mother crowned Him....
Your eyes behind your veils....each has its twin...no flaw....in you.
(part of that was for me but may give you meaning like all else I post. Tells of the darkness in one line and in other says to look for the King, Jesus. Then follows with telling us our physical eyes are veiled, blinded but that each has its twin, our spiritual eyes with no flaw. As Jesus spoke of when He said,,, "they have eyes but do not see," physical eyes. Then "let those who have eyes see," for us to see with their twins. Ask for discernment of His wisdom and knowledge to see with your twin eyes of spirit and thus understand all that is unseen.)
You will have difficulties and suffering in life. We live in a broken and diseased world, but the Lord does not want us to try and avoid all of it. Some of our hardships are His doing. When things are too easy we tend to drift away from Him. He wants us to depend on Him, trust in Him. Having tough times keeps us focused on Him as he guides us through them accomplishing what it is He is trying to do. Stop fighting GOD! Call out to Him for help. Difficulties, hardships, can be to get our attention,; to draw us back to Him; to set us back on the right path; discipline; strengthening for a future event; detouring us around a precipice or chasm ahead. Call out to Him for help and discernment and praise Him and thank Him.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty....Psalm 91:1
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment