Sunday, June 26, 2016



June 25, 2016


Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den  and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well and having a blessed day or evening. 


Today we have a message from Acts, another soul off to the Light and new message from a Civil War soldier and the angel that lifted him up, which as always will be in the second posting…..

From Acts, chapters 2-5….

Praising GOD…the favor of all people
One day….man from birth…was put….into the temple….He asked them for nothing
What I have given you….walk amongst,,,become strong………..praising GOD….
The same man was filled with wonder and amazement…
GOD glorified him…then disowned him…released him

Jesus healed him….raised him….fulfilled what GOD had foretold
Times of refreshing come….
GOD must receive him (souls)…until the time comes to restore everything
You must listen to everything He tells you
Anyone who does not listen to Him will be completely cut off from their people
All the prophets foretold of this
Heirs of the covenant GOD made with Abraham…will be blessed..first

GOD raised Jesus….Salvation is found in no one else
There is no other name under Heaven given to mankind by which to be saved  Keep in mind there are many names of Jesus)
A notable sign spreading among the people….warning them
Teach in the name of Jesus
Listen to Him
Speak by the Holy Spirit
Nations plot in vain…against the anointed one….conspire
Speak the Word with great boldness
Heal through the name of Jesus
All believers in heart and mind…..testify to the Resurrection
Those who brought money…lied to the Holy Spirit
What made you think to do such a thing?
You conspire to test the Holy Spirit?
Impure spirits
During the night an angel of the Lord…will open the doors
The people called together…when opening them…lead to…the temple….


Each day is a gift from the Lord, prepared for us before we have even awoken.  He is waiting for us to acknowledge Him first thing.  Greeting Him, thanking Him for the day, for watching over you as you slept, renewing our minds and bodies, opens us up to His rich blessings.  Giving thanks and praising His name always brings us closer to Him.

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it….Psalm 118:24
Let us come to Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song……Psalm 95:2

Interesting thing happened yesterday morning…I awoke and got out of bed slowly, as usual, [hey I am getting old so hush], and walked around foot of my bed and noticed something white on the carpet.  I bent over, trying to focus my eyes on the object [again, I am getting old so hush], and there is a small white feather.  Having no birds in my condo and nothing with a feather in it, the first thing to come to me was angel feather.   I know many watch over me as I sleep, my daughter and others, taking turns I am sure.  Angels as well so it was not surprise, just them reminding me they are there.  …When you walk along        and you come across a feather in your path, they are reminders of the angel(s) with you.  Acknowledge them with thanks, talk to them for we each have at least one with us.

This new soul sent to the Light is one of three who had appeared months ago to me and a gifted friend while in the Silverton Casino.  A man and woman had appeared one day and another woman searching for him on a later date.   I have had those around me searching for them since then. 
Soul #334
6-24-2016

Alyssa Corning…22…d. 1987…Orange County, California…was visiting Vegas with friends….Roger was giving me a ride to my hotel, he was staying at the Silverton, I was staying elsewhere……We met at the MGM..we got hit by truck, a hit and run, on Tropicana….late at night crossing the street….Ruby, his fiancĂ©e was at their hotel…I will wait for them……………(as you wish)…..(How did you end up where you are?)…I don’t know…suddenly we were gone…Roger could not leave Ruby and I was afraid to leave him…I assumed this was it, nothing else……then recently things changed…Light beings showed up and the gloom started disappearing.  We could move about more easily so we kept looking for Ruby.  We had found her before then, but she passed away and we could not find her. She was older of course.  Not sure of the year.  We continued to search….(well she was close only a week behind you both at the Silverton Hotel)….(Do you still wish to wait?...You just need to do as I said for you to cross over)…yes, a little while.  I waited this long……(Your mother is in the Light, I am told)….Really?...(yes, she can be called to the doorway to greet you when you are ready)……I told Roger I’d wait, now not sure what to do….(you know him, do you think he’d want you to wait if he knew you could go to your mother?).....not sure…(Up to you Alyssa)….
*She waited until late evening.  Roger could not be found yet.  She decided she was ready to go and crossed successfully…


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment