Thursday, June 2, 2016



June 2, 2016


Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den  and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well and having a blessed day or evening. 


The heat is here in the valley.  105 to 111 for the next 6 days at least woohoo lol.   Stay cool everyone.

Today’s Bible message comes to us from Psalm, chapters 68-71…….

Those who go on in their sins….I will bring them…in front…in the great congregation…Benjamin leading them
He who rides across the Heavens….with mighty voice…is over Israel…
Many are My enemies who seek to destroy Me….
GOD is not hidden from you
Endure scorn for your sake
All My enemies are before you
They gave Me vinegar for My thirst
Their eyes cannot see….The poor will see
GOD will save…rebuild….His servants will inherit it
The Lord is great….GOD…my deliverer…my rock….my hope…my confidence….



Cease striving and know that I am GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth….Psalm 46:10


Be still and let Him transform your heart and mind.  Let go of your worries and anxieties.  This makes room for His peace.  Mankind creates his own form of godliness, with human rules   so much so that they lost sight of Him.  They say how you should live as a Christian according to their rules.  They seek to enslave people.  Focus on Jesus, spending time with Him directly, one on one, not through others. 

Dear friends, now we are children of GOD, and what we will be has not yet been known.  But we know that when He appears, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is……1 John 3:2



Another soul sent to the Light….

#316
6-1-2016

Dominique Dominella…18…d. 1997…Milan, Italy….drug overdose…porn industry….(how did you end up in porn?)…..homeless runaway…someone took me in and introduced me to people in the industry and drugs.   I was 15…began prostituting then movies…cocaine addict then mixed with heroin….alcohol and the drugs stopped my heart…..ran away, yes, due to abuse by step-father and his friends…..mama did not stop it…she was too afraid….(I am so sorry)….thank you….can I go to the Light?........(absolutely.  GOD forgave you before you did those things.  Forgive yourself and those who hurt you.  They answer to GOD, do not think on them now.  Forgive and let all of your past go.  It does not exist anymore….you are free of it.  Remember what Jesus said,  “Daughter, I know your sins are many, but where are your accusers.  No one condemns you, nor do I.  Rise, go and sin no more.  GOD forgives all sin except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit)…Isabella is my real name.  
*after explaining all that was needed and the process along with what awaited her, I prayed over her and we prayed together and she was able to let go and go to the Light.


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment