June 19, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
Happy Father’ Day to all the fathers out there!
Today’s Bible message comes to us from Psalms 35-37….
My precious life….I give you thanks for…..I will praise you….
Those who hate me…devise false accusations…sneer at me…Lord,
you have seen this
Do not let them…exalt themselves over me….
The Lord delights in the well-being of His servant
The wicked fear GOD….they flatter themselves…are deceitful….plot
evil….do what is wrong..
People, take refuge in…the fountain of life…in the Light…do
not fret…those who are evil…will soon die away
Trust in the Lord…do good…take delight in the Lord…commit
your ways to the Lord…He will make your righteous reward shine….
Wait patiently for Him….
Do not fret when people succeed in their…wicked schemes….for
those will be destroyed…a little while more
The meek will inherit the land….
The Lord laughs at the wicked…their day is coming…
The wealth of the many wicked…will be broken
The blameless…their inheritance will endure forever
The wicked will perish…
Turn from evil and do good…
Hope in the Lord…keep His way….the salvation of the
righteous comes….take refuge in Him
Glorifying the Lord is the top priority over all
things. Give up your striving to control
everything, it is impossible to accomplish and a waste of time. The Lord’s guidance is unique to the
individual. It is essential that you
listen to Him for He will guide you along the path He has planned for you. Fear, from the darkness in the world, follows
you waiting to pull you off path by insinuating itself in your mind. Hang onto the Lord’s hand and give control to
Him.
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of
your life. As I was with Moses, so I
will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you….Joshua 1:5
This short message I received while blogging yesterday, as I
was typing. It is for one of the readers
here from their deceased husband.
#885
6-18-2016
Seek to know what lies within her
You do not know what all did occur
Things in her life caused her to be
As she appears to thee
Ask to receive the understanding
Why her heart has been countermanding
The love she has for you and the girls
And behold her truth as it unfurls
Joy shall return to mother and daughter
And salvation of her soul you shall have bought her..
Billy
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment