Sunday, June 12, 2016



June 12, 2016                      #3    Received upon reading of Orlando shooting

For those who were lost…


Fly to the angels…


Home to the Light..


Eternal salvation….



#881
6-12-2016


All this violence, all this hate
Children O’ Children before it’s too late
Seek the peace that dwells inside
For what I AM on cross had died
On this journey of life you’re on
Embrace each other before all is gone
My Father in Heaven cried the day
He had to send mankind away
Walked beside thee full of love
Light shined down from above
Choice was given in hopes that you
All would choose right in all you do
Pitiful few made the choice
Chose instead to follow the voice
That took them far from the Light
Further and further into the night
Gone are those whom I’d sent
To proclaim the Word from Sacred Tent
Gone are those I sent in peace
All their lives man did cease
Gone are those I sent to heal
All their efforts man did repeal
Gone are those I sent to save
Man refused all they gave
Father in Heaven upon upheaval
Gave you choice, good or evil
Too many have chosen the latter
And thus have caused My sheep to scatter
At this time all names upon
Last of souls shall soon be gone
GOD shall end all conception
Bring an end to great deception
People O’ People, time to choose
Path to Light or soul to lose….

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment