June 15, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
Today’s Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah again,
chapters 32-34….
Into the hands…as you now see….Sovereign Lord….says to me…..The
Word….of GOD…..about to give….this city into the hands….who are attacking…and
set it on fire
Nothing but evil in My sight…..this city…all the evil they
have done….their kings and officials….turned their backs to Me….would not
listen or respond to discipline….set up their vile images…built high places….in
the valley….sacrifice their sons and daughters….do such detestable things……. (Las Vegas)
It will be given into the hands of GOD….I banish them in my
furious anger
This is what the Lord says…..great calamity I will give them….a
desolate waste….their fortunes confined…
Houses in this city…palaces…I will hide my face from because
of all its wickedness
I will rebuild as before
I will cleanse
I will forgive
They will tremble
There will be heard once more sounds of joy and gladness
Give thanks to the Lord Almighty
The Negev, the territory of Benjamin……flocks will again pass
under the hand of the one who counts them
The days are coming…when I will fulfill the promise
David will stand before Me….and the Word…so that….at
appointed time…countless…people…will …choose…their fortunes….or My compassion
You will not escape from His hands….
The Lord made a covenant…to proclaim freedom…both male and
female…people who entered into this covenant…would no longer be held in bondage
The Word came to….bring them out of slavery
Your ancestors did not listen to Me…now you have turned from
Me
Each of you …go where you wish….become slaves again
You have not obeyed Me….
All those who have not obeyed My covenant…I will deliver to
their enemies
Set time aside to spend with the Lord in peace and
silence. Do not let all the externals of
life interfere with that. He is unseen
so our physical senses take in all the info that interferes. This day we live in is filled with
overstimulation of the senses. We need
to spend the time with Him so He can develop our spiritual senses. Everyone can experience some or much of what
I experience. Many of us around the
world who are gifted in some way. Many
do not realize it for being caught up in the world. He is reflected tho too in the physical world
if you only take time to notice. We want
to strive to see and hear the unseen and unheard.
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is
unseen. For what is seen is temporay,
but what is unseen is eternal…2 Corinthians 4:18
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I put my
hope…..Psalm 130:5
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment