June 24, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
Cooler day today only up to 108! Hotter weather coming back though, lol. Today’s Bible message comes to us from 2
Chronicles, chapters 34-36…
Some of the scribes and gatekeepers…..bringing out…that that
had been taken….of the Lord (wow, which
is what I do, awesome)
The Book of the Law of the Lord…given to Moses…. He gave to
…them
The Lord has
entrusted it…..to the workers….in the presence of the King
The words of the Law….what is written in this book….has been
poured out on……those who have gone before….in accordanc e with what is
written……..(which again is what we do)
The King sent….the prophet…..keeper of the wardrobe(new
robes of righteousness?)
All the curses written in the book has been read in the
presence of the King
They have forsaken Me…..and aroused My anger by all that
their hands have made
My anger will be poured out on this place……
(this part is for me)
The King sent you to inquire of the Lord…..
The Words you have heard…..humbled you before GOD……
Because you humbled yourself…I have heard you
I will gather you and your ancestors in peace……..your eyes will not see the
disaster I am going to bring on this place and on those who live here
The King called all…..from the least to the
greatest….renewed the covenant….to follow the Lord and keep His commands…..with
all heart and soul….and to obey the Words written in the Book
Benjamin….in accordance with the covenant of GOD….will
remove all the detestable idols from all the territory
All who serve the Lord their GOD….follow the Lord, the GOD
of their ancestors
The Passover….He appointed duties (some of which were shown
in previous Bible message)…in the service of the Lord’s Temple
Instruct all….consecrated to the Lord….that Solomon….is
about….according to the instructions written by David…in the Holy place…prepare
the lambs through Moses(the commandments)
30,000 lambs contribute voluntarily….all possessions (which
I was called to do and am doing slowly)…as the King had ordered
Set aside offerings….to offer the Lord…and give them to the
people….
Service to the Lord…and the offering…present of the
unleavened
Acts of devotion….in accordance with what is written
Jehoiakim…..the Lord…put in His temple…..the detestable things
he did are written in the Book (of life)…(this Jehoiakim I had sent to the
Light as per Mother Mary’s instruction after she interceded upon his attempts
to interfere with my purpose)
The Lord sent word trough His messengers again and again to
His people….but they mocked GOD’s messengers and despised His words and scoffed
at His prophets…(which many have done at His words I share)
The wrath of the Lord aroused…against the people and there
is no remedy…..
Trust in the Lord! Be
aware of His Presence and you will not stumble for He is a Light in the
darkness. Walk in the Light; stray and
walk in the darkness, becoming more and more confused, disoriented, lost…Sin
comes easily then, dependent on self and others. The world sees dependency as immaturity. In the Father’s Kingdom, dependency on Me IS
maturity.
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I
am your GOD. I will strengthen you and
help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand…..Isaiah 41:10
Find rest, O my soul, in GOD alone; my hope comes from
Him. He alone is my rock and my
salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken…..Psalm 62:5-6
Opened today to an older message in my journals and wanted
to share with you part…..
Seek Him not in buildings of stone
You will find yourself lost and alone
Those you follow lead you astray
Full of lies of Final Day
Proselytizers who ply their trade
All their glory is self-made
Father gives you what you NEED
Lies they speak do
not heed
Jesus Christ knows all inside
Tis where your spark does reside
Wants, desires, they fill your mind
Keep you deaf, dumb and blind
Truth of Heaven comes from only one place
Seek it there and behold His face
Turn away from idols of men
Heed the Words put to pen
Nothing is ever out of my view
For Father in Heaven made each one of you…..
Good reminder!
Be a Jesus conduit!
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment