June 12, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5FyRZbqfeM *copy and paste
Before I share today’s Bible message, I would like to share
part of an old message I was led to open to today….
From message of 5-30-2011….
Listen to those of heavenly Rhyme
Listen well to what they tell
Words to hear don’t always appear
To those whose hearts are closed off from
What is said, what shall come
Silently I shall descend
(which He has)
Clarify all that’s been penned…..
Also,
I am not here to destroy what was gifted (that which GOD made not what man made)
But to cleanse anew, souls be uplifted
From Matthew, chapters 26-27….
This very night…..you will account of Me.
The sheep will be scattered
After…I will go ahead of you
Pray….along with….sorrow
Keep watch…
The spirit …is My Father
The hour has come….Judas has stepped forward…friend…companion….
Legions of angels….have come…that the writings may be
fulfilled
Those of the law and elders….false witnesses
Chief priests…false witnesses
The high priest….I charge you by the living GOD…..you will
see the Mighty One….
The gateway….where another servant….said to the people there….with
an oath….with Jesus….
Judas fulfilled…as the Lord commanded…stood before Jesus…for
He knew…that innocent man….suffered because of Him…….but Jesus….released you…what
crime has he committed?....this man’s blood is your responsibility….all the
people…….They twisted him…mocked him….forced him to carry the cross….had
written charges against him…………the Son of GOD…..saved him……..now wants him….over
all the land…calling Elijah..
**awesome message about Judas, a much maligned servant,
brother, of Jesus.
There are many possible roads to take in life, each day begins with one choice and continues
through the day full of choice points.
Just as a line is a series of continuous points, so life is a series of
continuous choice points. Ask the Lord
to help you to make the right choices, that will lead you down the right path
and keep you there. You can play it safe
and cozy living within your self-made walls of wood, glass, stone, emotions,
materialism, or you can leave it behind as He said to do. There will be difficulties along either way
you choose, but He will help on the one path but not on the other. You will end up in the Light one way and not
the Light the other.
We all have a set time here in life, and when the preset
time is done, we are gone. GOD places
the soul within the womb at the moment of conception, all you who question abortion. It too is a matter of choice, one I myself
talked my daughter’s mother into. It too
is forgiven. Also at that time the timer
is set for the length of your stay here on earth. When it goes off, it does not matter who you
are, where you are, what you are doing, what you have, you are gone. This is the reason for all people’s end. Why others have to go through the loss of
someone is unique to that specific person.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the
secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. You saw my unformed body; all the days
ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be…….Psalm
139:15-16
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment