June 18, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
Hope everyone is staying cool as the days heat up for
summer. Well over 100 here.
Keep plenty of sunscreen if outside and drink lots of water. Especially those here in the desert.
Glorious day today, new message of rhyme and sent another
soul to the Light, praise Jesus!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoZE2RsthRg
Today’s Bible message comes to us from Zechariah, a lesser
known prophet near the end of the old testament. He was a prophet in the times of the returned
exiles from the captivity. This is
during the reign of King Darius of Persia, mid-6th century before
Christ. He speaks of things mentioned
much later in Revelations.
From Zechariah 5-9….
A basket ..is the iniquity of the people….
This is wickedness
There before Me..in their wings….between Heaven and earth
The angel who was speaking to Me…in its place…straining to
go out throughout the whole earth
My Spirit….the Word….arrived…..a crown on the head…the
branch….will build the temple of the Lord
He will sit and rule on His throne
Those who are far away will know that the Lord Almighty has
sent you who diligently obey the
Lord…have done so for many years
The Word…came…to you….
These words…true….not evil
They who refused to pay attention….covered their ears…their
hearts hard as flint…would not listen to the words the Lord Almighty sent by
the Spirit through prophets
When I called they did not listen….they will be left behind
I dwell in Jersualem….in the streets…boys and girls playing
there….I will save My people from the countries of the east and west
Be strong…for the house of the Lord Almighty…
I will deal with the remnant of this people…as I did in the
past (flood)
The seed will grow…the vine will yield its fruit…I will give
these…the inheritance
You …I will save…do not be afraid
These are the things you are to do….speak the Truth…do not
plot evil…do not swear falsely…I hate all this
Become joyful…love Truth and peace…
Many will seek the Lord to entreat with Him
The Word of the Lord will come to rest on Damascus
On Tyre and Sidon
The Lord will take away possessions
Destroy by fire
Gaza will writhe in agony
A mongrel people will occupy
Those left will
belong to GOD…guard against marauding forces
I am keeping watch
Rejoice Jerusalem…your king comes to you…lowly ..(humbly,
quietly)
The chariots from Ephraim…from the river to the ends of the
earth
The blood of My Covenant…will free free prisoners from the
pit
Now I announce that will restore….like lightning
The trumpet will sound
The Lord Almighty will shield His people…..
This starts talking of a basket, the iniquity of the
people. I am getting a meaning of the
baskets that fed the people when Jesus fed the thousands. A meaning for the baskets of iniquity and
Jesus fed the people His peace, the fish, and His body, the bread, overflowing,
overriding, overpowers, rising out of the basket of man’s iniquity. So Jesus fed the people’s spirit with the
Word at that sermon , then He fed their bodies with His body and His Spirit up
out of the iniquity of mankind, thus
signaling how to rise above the sins of mankind by allowing Him to feed you in
Spirit so that you can be saved. He is
giving us here the path, the Way, telling us He is the Way and this is how you
rise above the darkness of the world.
He then says the angel is there straining to go out to the
world, followed by His Spirit, the Word arrived to feed the people. The Word that is true not evil. Then He speaks to me directly and those like
me and of what is happening now and to come.
Praise Jesus Christ!!!
Focus on walking with the Lord and not on trying to walk
alone. Focus on the now and not on what
is ahead for He knows what is up ahead already and can guide you around
it. Prepare you for it. Sometimes something not so good happens as He
prepares us to be able to handle the bigger event ahead. All things happen for a reason. Enjoy each moment of life. Nothing can rob you of the promised
inheritance unless you give it up. Let
Him set the pace.
In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines
His steps….Proverbs 16:9
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a
future.:….Jeremiah 29:11
To prosper you in the Spirit, in the faith, in His wisdom,
not speaking of wealth, power, fame, etc.
People need to stop seeing the surface meaning of the Word, for that is
for people of the flesh who see only the physical world. See the deeper truer meaning of the
Spirit. Seek to understand things from
spiritual perspective and not physical.
New soul sent to the Light…..
#322
6-18-2016
David Mills…27…d. 2008…Spokane, Washington….suicide……(did
that prevent you from coming forth?)….yes, shame, condemnation……(that’s your
own not GOD’s)…yes, I know……(And have you been able to release it?)……I think
so. I know GOD forgave me………(yes, oh yes)……But I still have
some fear, let Him down…..(no, no, you’ll let Him down by not letting go. By not returning to Him)……….I’m trying to
convince myself…….(let Him convince you.
Listen not to those dark in the mists who try to influence you. Open your heart to Him)………
[spoke for awhile explaining things, conversing about other
things]
My wife Ilsa, I felt guilty for abandoning her. Need to forgive myself……(You get to the Light
and you can return to help her let go of anger, pain, sorrow, etc.)…..I would
like that……I was bipolar……
[was able to let go after awhile and allow me to help him to
go to the Light///
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment