I have now been able to help send 2 souls . the first one Betty came to me months ago and through the Holy Spirit I was able to witness what happened to her. She didnt think her estranged boyfriend (Frank ) would do something like this to her. As I heard the events playing out He went to another room and came back with a gun and shot her. It was shocking to her she said no dont and then the gun shots rang out.
From what I gathered from Betty she was 26 . she was upset that this caused her whole family to suffer. She didnt want to go to the light even though she could see it because of worry and stress of her family's grief.
after much prayer and saying Psalms 23 The light came shining through and she said her great grandparents were there to receive her along with Jesus who says Welcome Come My Child with an embrace...they said they have been waiting a long time to meet her. As they took her hand and went into the Brightly Shining Light of Peace and Love, the Angels started singing and rejoicing and the light pulled back and they were gone. addendum to post 12-5-15 Post # 3 by Tim
To explain more how I see things in the Spirit
Jesus has given me the gift and ability to share in seeing Angels and hearing them sing and rejoice. I also can sense evil spirits. I have been able to do this since I was like 5 yrs old. My grandma was very spiritual and taught me a lot while growing up. I have been able to interact with angels and God's Holy Spirit since that young age. It wasn't until I was 15 that I fully embraced this and I spent a year in a Christian Home away from my family to learn all about these gifts. I had much training on testing the spirits and binding and rebuking and learning scriptures of our warfare and how to put on the Armor of God that is an absolutely necessary and extremely important part of every morning.
I don't always hear things out loud like I did Betty's ordeal , It was very traumatic that night I ran to my brother's room who had his window open and said: "did you hear that lady screaming, and those gun shots ?" he said, he didn't hear anything. This left me wondering what had happened I wanted to call the police it was so real.... I was shaking and very upset and kept on eye on news for few weeks no mention of this shooting.
what I do see each time is like a movie playing through my mind and spirit I see names get signed like writing on a chalk board, I get images like paintings put on this mind stream and/ or written messages, the names will repeat , important words will repeat, some symbols will repeat.
I ask the Lord to guide me , I bind and rebuke in Jesus's name as not to receive anything that is not of his will. I anoint oil in Jesus's name and put it on me to protect me from any evil. I ask God to use me as his vessel for his Glory . I ask Jesus to protect me to guide me, and with what am I to do with the information . I ask the Angels of our Lord to help me see in the spirit what is going on in order to help Guide a soul . I see each person's door differently , but the bright light is the same along with loved ones coming through with Jesus . This is different from what Tim see he sees a gate , thus showing everyone's gifts are a little different , but together we are able through Jesus to work together and help send souls. We are all individually different pieces to the puzzle.
Praise Jesus!!!
ReplyDelete