Monday, December 7, 2015

December 7, 2015     #2


#753
12-4-2015

I AM here, hear My voice
I will help you to make right choice
To lead you down the paths I choose
So that My sheep to gather, you shall not lose
Many souls await the sending
For My Light for them to be mending
Distrust plagues their hearts and minds
The voices of those that continuously blinds
Mine I sent shall help you to
Gain more wisdom inside of you
Trust in them to aid your cause
To help remove all your flaws
Truth descends on willowy waves
As you sleep My peace saves
Your souls are mine, your's and hers
Worry not for what occurs
All of a purpose soon shall see
On your path to set them free
Many days have passed since the last
You sent to the Light from the past
Now again thy purpose returns
Fulfilled shall be what your heart yearns
For all I said shall come to pass
Souls and sheep soon join enmass
Remember the Words I spoke before
How soon shall be the end of war
This final purpose you shall do
As more and more comes into view
Those who'll aid you til that time
I shall reveal in subsequent rhyme
Tina now to do as told
Be not humble in this, be bold
Your faith together shall endure
All attacks and be made pure
Love of My Father withstands all
For those of His children who heard the call
Glory to you My sacred scribe
Receive unto you all Light I imbibe
You alone did ask to receive
What shall come when I did relieve
You of thy dark abode
And chose to carry this heavy load
Into the core of Heaven shall ascend
When after this final war at an end
Til that time know you are protected
For all the darkness shall be detected
Go forth this day steeped in My love
That flows from Father in Heaven above.

No comments:

Post a Comment