Sunday, December 27, 2015

December 27, 2015


Good day to all and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well n safe, warm.  Praise Jesus for awesome day again, for all He does.

Today's message came from Lamentations and yes I received another message in Rhyme awesome message.  Be sure to visit other blog site too and read about the group of thirteen souls we sent to the Light last Sunday.  We will post yet on the four from Christmas Eve.  Was told earlier that more coming.

ANGELSSPEAKINGWORDPRESS.COM

From Lamentations, chapters 3-5, 2nd message from in pages.......(part tells of my journey to the pit)

Broken..trampled..deprived..forgotten.............the Lord..remembers
Call to mind..have hope..of the Lord's great love..His compassion..faithfulness......wait for Him...hope in Him...seek Him...the Salvation of the Lord
No one is cast off by the Lord forever....deny such things....return to the Lord...forgiven
Enemies have opened their mouths against us....the Lord looks down from Heaven and sees

My enemies...tried to end my life in the pit......I thought I was about to perish.....I called on your name, Lord......from the depths of the pit.......you heard my plea....you came near when I called you.....you..redeemed my life....you have seen....all their plots against me....my enemies whisper and mutter against me all day long

Those who once ate delicacies are destitute in the streets.......now lie on ash heaps
Turn to help....they are not recognized in the streets....racked with hunger, they waste away for lack of food
The Lord has...kindled a fire in Zion....the kings of the earth did not believe
The iniquities of priests who shed...the blood of the righteous.....they are defiled with blood....they can stay here no longer....the Lord Himself...no longer watches over them

The Lord's anointed....live among the nations...the cup will be passed....inheritance
Come ..get.,.bread..from the ..Gate..........JOY.

The busier we are the more apart from Him we become.  Many think they just do not have time to spend with the Lord.  They spend all their energy on everything but GOD.  Then they get mad at GOD for not helping or ignoring them.  Better to trust in Him, to talk to Him and receive His strength.  Live in His Presence, even tho some may call you lazy, let them.  Your growth in the Light is of utmost importance.  Live in His Light and it will reflect onto others.

I am the vine; you are the branches.  If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing....John 15:5


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment