Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 22, 2015


Good day to all and GOD BLESS!  Praise Jesus for being able to send 14 more souls to the Light, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praying yesterday I heard "papa I can't see you" , then later the name Stephen, then later "I have been searching for you long time".   I was not sure if it was an unknown child of mine from this life or previous life.  I called my daughter Angelicamarie's spirit to go look for him and find out who he is.
Later on I got a reply saying, I can not find him", which I told her to keep trying.   Later still I got that she had found him.  I asked to find his papa, if he is still alive or in the Light.  Tina called to angels for help and later we heard from the Archangel Uriel, who had the father and brought them together.  They had both perished in a plane crash and gotten separated.  I sensed embracing, and tina sensed it too the angel embracing both as they embraced then into the Light.  Stephen was 13.  Praise Jesus!
I am finding this to be not uncommon that someone who has passed is lost or separated from loved ones when they leave from a sudden violent passing.  It is like they are in shock.  Also, the darkness was holding the boy and others in spirit were hovering around watching.  It reminded me of the movie Poltergeist when the evil was using an innocent child to try and coax others into the false Light.

Today sent another 13 sous to the Light awesome!   That's 159   yay Lord.  I will share that later for today I will share the ones we sent on Sunday, on angelsspeakingwordpress.com.

Today's Bible message comes from Isaiah, chapters 65-66, 2nd message.....

My servants will drink.....but you....will sing....of the joy...you will cry out..from..heart...in spirit...
My chosen ones..will...invoke a blessing...will do so by the one True GOD
Past troubles will be forgotten...not be remembered...nor come to mind
I will create...joy...in My people....crying no more
They will build houses and dwell in them: they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit
So will be the days of ..My chosen ones......they will not labor in vain....they will be..blessed by the Lord
All these things...declares the Lord...the ones I will look on with favor
Tremble at My Word...who makes offering.....who   answered...listened...in My sight
The Word of the Lord
People who hate you...because of My name....will be put to shame....the city..goes into labor...pains come upon her
This is what the Lord says.....extend peace...I will comfort you...your heart..will flourish
The Gardens following...I have planned....and gather the people....
Some who survive...will proclaim My glory....they will bring...people...to My holy mountain....they will bring them...to the temple of the Lord....clean vessels
The new Heaven and the new Earth....one New Moon....will come....
The dead bodies of those who rebelled against Me...the fire burns them

The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us.  We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth....John 1:14

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment