when i put on the full armor of God, I close my eyes and picture putting it on as I say it ...which is:
the helmet of salvation ,
the breast plate of righteous,
the belt of truth,
the gospel shoes of peace,
shield of faith,
sword of the holy spirit
cloak of zeal,
garment of praise
i bind love and kindness around my neck and write them to the tablet of my heart.
I restore the joy of my salvation (our)
I renew the right spirit within me, (us)
and i thank you for the grace and mercy
you give me in my life.
I pray for wisdom and knowledge and understanding of it and how to apply it to my life.
I bind and rebuke and cast away Satan and any powers of principality that are not from the Lord Jesus Christ, and cast them away from me and all aspects of my life.(can name like family my finances , my home, my car. my traveling)
I plead the blood of the lamb to come in and the Ask the Waring Angels to fill all vacancies that have been created and to seal these through the power of the Lord Jesus Christ .
I close any doors that are open that are not of the Lord Jesus and I open all that are of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask that your will be done in my life today
I tell my mind spirit and body to get in line with the word of God, by his stripes I am healed. I do all things in Jesus Name Amen
notes: you can put your childs name or someone you are directly praying for and do this on their behalf in Jesus Name.
Scriptures
Ephesians 6:10-18King James Version (KJV)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Proverbs 3:3King James Version (KJV)
3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any
two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit,
of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and
intentions of the heart.
1 Thessalonians 5:8
But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on
the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of
salvation.
Isaiah 59:17
He put on righteousness like a breastplate, And a helmet of
salvation on His head; And He put on garments of vengeance for clothing
And wrapped Himself with zeal as a mantle.
Isaiah 11:5
Also righteousness will be the belt about His loins, And faithfulness the belt about His waist.
Isaiah 52:7
How lovely on the mountains Are the feet of him who brings
good news, Who announces peace And brings good news of happiness, Who
announces salvation, And says to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
Romans 10:15
How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is
written, "HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF THOSE WHO BRING GOOD NEWS OF
GOOD THINGS!"
James 4:7
James 4:7
Submit therefore to God Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Romans 5:1
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the
desires of your father He was a murderer from the beginning, and does
not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him Whenever he
speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the
father of lies.
1 Peter 5:8
Be of sober spirit, be on the alert Your adversary, the devil,
prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
Romans 13:14
But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts.
2 Corinthians 6:7
in the word of truth, in the power of God; by the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and the left,
Acts 17:11
Acts 17:11
Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica,
for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the
Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.
Romans 13:12
The night is almost gone, and the day is near Therefore let us
lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.
Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes all things to work together for
good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His
purpose.
Romans 13:12-14
The night is almost gone, and the day is near Therefore let us
lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us
behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in
sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy. But put
on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard
to its lusts.
John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the
world gives do I give to you Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let
it be fearful.
1 Peter 3:15
but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready
to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the
hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;
2 Corinthians 10:4
for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Proverbs 30:5
Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
1 Corinthians 13:1
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not
have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
I now have learned of : garment of God's Holy Light, Put on God's Grace like a comforting robe, I take on the Heart of Gratitude, I put on the Shawl of protection prayers , I take up my weapons of spiritual warfare and put on the combat boots of God's Army to stomp the head of the serpent, I call upon the voice of pure truth of God to speak to me this day. I will think upon the ways of the Lord through-out this day that I may walk in the spirit
ReplyDeleteadding : Lord I put on the faith of a mustard seed that I may see and bring you Glory.
ReplyDeleteScriptures : Matthew 17:20
And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
Matthew 13:31-32
He presented another parable to them, saying, "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field; and this is smaller than all other seeds, but when it is full grown, it is larger than the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that THE BIRDS OF THE AIR come and NEST IN ITS BRANCHES."
Mark 4:30-32
And He said, "How shall we picture the kingdom of God, or by what parable shall we present it? "It is like a mustard seed, which, when sown upon the soil, though it is smaller than all the seeds that are upon the soil, yet when it is sown, it grows up and becomes larger than all the garden plants and forms large branches; so that THE BIRDS OF THE AIR can NEST UNDER ITS SHADE."
Luke 13:18-19
So He was saying, "What is the kingdom of God like, and to what shall I compare it? "It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and threw into his own garden; and it grew and became a tree, and THE BIRDS OF THE AIR NESTED IN ITS BRANCHES."