December 8, 2015
Good morning to all and GOD BLESS! I pray all are doing well this sunny day here. Hope it is a pretty day where you are in the world.
Praise the Lord for this and each day, Amen!
Today's Bible message comes from Daniel again and from Hosea........
From Daniel, chapters 11-12......
The leaders will be delivered..........Egypt will not escape.........the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches..in submission
He will annihilate many...He will pitch His royal tents..at the holy mountain
Michael will arise...there will be a time of great distress
Your people will be delivered...those will shine like the brightness of the heavens
Those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever
How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?
It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken(Israel? Vatican?)all these things will be completed
What will the outcome of all this be?
Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand
From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination (anti-christ) that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1335 days.
As for you, go your way till the end.......and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance....
From Hosea, prologue and chapter 1...........
Israel made the mistake of identifying the Lord with Baal..............this identification may have begun innocently enough.....but the people adopted the magical practices...........corrupted worship as spiritual prostitution
He also condemns rejection of the moral law and its callous greed
The Word of the Lord came.........the Lord began to speak..........this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the Lord..............I will put an end to the kingdom of Israel........I will break Israel's bow in the valley of Jezreel (Megiddo site of armageddon battle is in this valley)............I will no longer show love to Israel....yet I will show love to Judah; and I will save them.
I, the Lord GOD will save them
The people will come together
I will make her like a desert...........I will block her path
Therefore I will take away MY grain when it ripens, and My new wine when it is ready....(renewed and saved crop)
The Lord never meant for us to be self-sufficient. He designed us to seek and rely on Him for all our needs, trusting in Him always. He is the bread that sustains us daily. He made us incomplete so that we would need Him. We try and pacify this incompleteness with possessions, money, power, people, success, drugs, alcohol etc. Let all your walls down and come to Him in your imperfectness, in your incompleteness and offer it up as sacrifice, part of your tithe and find completion in Him.
And My GOD will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus....Philippians 4:19
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment