December 5, 2015
Good day to all and GOD BLESS! I pray all are doing well this day. Beautiful day in the 60's here in Vegas today. Blue skies and GOD is awesome. I have been directed, as you know if you read yesterday's posting, to start a new website to help share insights and more of the Lord. It will be called ANGELS-SPEAKING. Obviously it will be about angels and other things. The name was given to us to use. This is a Jesus directive to us. I will let ya know when it is up and running.
Today's Bible messages are from Lamentations, Ezekiel and 1 Corinthians........
From Lamentations, last chapter, as very short one....
Hearts are faint...grow dim....desolate.....return yourself to the Lord....
From Ezekiel, prologue and chapter 1......
Ezekiel among....those back in Judea....
Brought message....poetic oracles....meanings.....actions.....visions....judgment against Israel....other nations
A key vision....how GOD....His presence...temple....destroyed
GOD will renew....His people...refresh all life
The Lord returns ...the Garden of Eden
The exiles ..of GOD...came to Ezekiel...in the land...an immense cloud ...like glowing metal...burnished bronze
Wherever the spirit would go....the creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.(speaking of the mists where spirits are stuck)
When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still
The voice of the Almighty...brilliant Light...the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds....this is the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord...Son of man.
From 1 Corinthians, chapters 12-15, 3 layers in.....
Every part rejoices....the body of Christ...each one of you...apostles..prophets..teachers..all have gifts...all interpret..of angels..can fathom all mysteries..knowledge
The poor..have..nothing..not proud..not self-seeking
I see fully... I AM known....
Love of the Spirit...does not speak to people but to GOD....no one understands....the Spirit but...the one who prophesies
I come to you...I bring Revelation....the harp will play the notes.....the trumpet sound a clear call...get ready for battle
All sorts of languages in the world...none of them is without meaning
Since you are eager for gifts of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church...(not a physical building but the true church of GOD, in Spirit in heart)
Pray in Spirit...pray with My understanding...sing with Spirit...praising GOD in the Spirit...giving thanks
Stop thinking like children...thinking as adults....
Unbelievers say that you are out of your mind....they are convicted of sin...the secrets of their hearts are laid bare.....they will fall down and worship GOD...a Revelation must be done
Revelation comes....be encouraged....for GOD......GOD of peace
The Word of GOD has reached...by the Spirit..
The Lord's command will be ignored....therefore everything....I preached you which you received...by gospel...I preached you ..in vain
For what I passed on to you...according to the Scriptures...was buried
The brothers and sisters still living...have appeared..to me...for I AM the church of GOD....His grace with Me has been raised...resurrection
Your faith found to be false about GOD.....if you are still in your sins...have hope in Christ...the Resurrection comes
Each in turn....the kingdom...the Father....has all dominion
His enemies under His feet...to be destroyed.....
When He has done this...the Son himself...will baptize the dead....as surely....in Christ our Lord....
Stop sinning.....your shame will not come to life unless it dies
The body will be just a seed bearing no fruit.
Open your eyes everyone for the end of times is soon so very soon upon us. Not a far off distant time but now. Look for Obama to try and stay in office by annexing power to rebuke the 22nd amendment limiting two terms. He will find a way to stay and look for all nations to destroy Israel after which the Lord will reveal Himself and in turn destroy all enemies of GOD. Again this is not fairy-tale future but now going on on spiritual level and soon to begin full force in real world. Things are going to happen faster and sooner than you think. So stop accumulating money and things and get rid of all you do not need and focus on Him and acts of kindness.
Let the presence of the Lord override all things in your life and refocus your sight on Him and not things of this world.
GOD BLESS! GOD IS AWESOME! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment