Sunday, December 13, 2015

December 13, 2015

Good day to all and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well this beautiful day.  Awesome Bible message and rhyme message today.   Both are of a warning nature so please heed.  Rhyme speaks a warning, already received by me earlier, but for all now to leave Las Vegas.  Your choice of course but consider yourselves warned.

Also, before you read these messages you need to bind and rebuke the Darkness and banish in the name and blood of Jesus Christ and in the greatness of the name of GOD Allah and Yahweh.  Then ask for the Light to fill in the emptiness left by the darkness leaving you.

From the Bible, Isaiah, chapters 10-13, 2 layers in......

I dispatch what He intends to destroy many nations, kings, like Damascus....kingdoms of idols...kingdoms of Jerusalem
I deal with Jerusalem and her idols
When the Lord has finished all His work, He will say,  "by the strength of My hand I have done this....I have removed the boundaries of nations ...their treasures...subdued their kings
Gather abandoned eggs
A rod, who lifts up ...a fire will be kindled...the Light of Israel... a flame in a single day...will completely destroy
The survivors of Jacob...will truly rely on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel....will return to the Mighty GOD....like the sand by the sea.....only a remnant will return....has been decreed.......the Lord Almighty will carry out the destruction.......do not be afraid....My wrath will be directed to THEIR destruction
Burden will be lifted from your shoulders
See the Lord Almighty ...the tall ones will be brought low
Lebanon will fall
The Spirit of the Lord, the Spirit of wisdom, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the Lord...will judge..with righteousness, with justice....He will slay the wicked...righteousness will be His belt
The Lamb will lead them
The Lord will reach out His hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant....gather the exiles of Israel.....assemble the scattered people of Judah....from the four corners of the earth
Ephraim...Judah..together will subdue with a scorching wind
Praise you, Lord....GOD is Salvation...trust and not be afraid
You will draw water from the wells of salvation
Give praise to the Lord, proclaim His name...sing to the Lord...let this be known...sing for joy...for great is the Holy One
Beckon to them...enter the gates
Those I prepared for battle I have summoned..a great multitude
The Lord Almighty.. an army for war.....from the ends of the heavens to destroy the whole country


Set aside time to be holy.   Holy means set apart for sacred use.   The angels sing Holy, Holy, Holy all the time without cease.  When you focus on the lord and give urself over to Him He is transforming you, molding you into that which HE NEEDS you to be.  Healing of all kinds is strengthened when you turn your focus on Him and spend time with Him.  How can a doctor heal you if you are constantly getting calls, texts, or running in and out of the exam room?  Let Him heal and settle His Peace upon you.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from GOD?  You are not your own.....1 Corinthians 6:19

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek:  that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in His temple....Psalm 27:4


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment