Saturday, December 12, 2015

2nd Soul to Light on 12-10-2015 John Whitcamp

about 1am  this one took along time there was a lot of evil interference in communication
We had to bind rebuke and banish multiple times  many dark ones hanging around  trying to get at me , trying to get in me, spiritual attack very strong

I get the sense that a soul is near and is waiting .... I sense Tim's grandma Mary she has brought someone


Tina>than I get  John   John  John  
I say hello and ask him his name
 I get John Whitcamp   around age 57 says passed from Heart attack or related to Heart
says his wife's name  Susan  and had a daughter I didn't get a name.

I pick up that He  is very worried about them
John>   If I go to the light  will she come ? (meaning wife)
Will she know I went to the light ?
Tim> tells him to Trust in God to care for them  to Let go of these concerns that hold you here

John> says there are many angels around him all talking and confusing me.  He says there are dark or gray ones around following him.
John> asks  can you give a message to my loved ones ? If you can get messages from me why cant others

Tina > I do not have answers to why that is  I know I have been able to sense and receive messages and images since I was young my brothers can not.
Tim> We have special gifts from God: we trust in them and in Jesus . He tells John to call out to Jesus  say  forgive me Jesus and Help me Jesus
John> Can I see my loved ones before I go ?
Tim> Ask grandma Mary if she can help with that .
John>  How will they know where to find me ?
Tim> Ask if you can communicate with them in dreams : we are all connected by Spiritual Light.
John> I'm worried I should of been a better husband and father.
Tim>Ask to forgive yourself of this, these are burdens you must let go of to pass to the Light
Ask God to help you forgive yourself
John> Trusting is hard  nothing is tangible here...in holding place...how long until I see them ?
Tim>You have to make a choice  it has to be your choice God gives us free will,  you wont be able to stay where you are.  John I want you to go to the Light  we don't have answers to time
Tina> John who was the spiritual person in your life ? was it a family member ?  Who helped you on your spiritual path ? Call out to them ask them to meet you in the Light
John>Grandparents
Tina>I'm sensing very bad spirits around in realm where John is  two dark shadows waiting  trying to snatch him  trying to reach out to me  trying to attack me I grab my Bible and start saying Power in the Word this is my sword and I hold it close to me the whole time.
Then I start praying in the spirit and shaking them off motion, while saying quietly  I resist you Satan I resist you in Jesus Name get away from me  No  you cant come in me get away Its like one was standing behind me holding me while others tried to get in or take control of me so  everytime I sense they are next to me  my skin starts to get goose bumps and I sense very strong strong  dark entity .  this goes on for several mins to me while  Tim is talking to John to keep him here  due to John is getting confused

Tina> I have to stop in order to protect myself  I was told by Holy Spirit to go anoint some oil and put on me and say protection from seen and unseen and heard and unheard  I get up to do this and anoint the house while binding and rebuking and banishing  through the Power of Jesus
Tim>  asks his daughter in spirit realm to help John while these attacks are going on to me
He asks his grandma and daughter to please help
Tina> I come back but have lost my connection  I don't sense John any more. 
then I sense grandma bring him back and tell him to stay here nest I sense John again
John>Who's child is this with me ?
Tim > that's my daughter Angelica that was aborted she is there to help you Tim tells him see she has forgiven me even though I never got to meet her  I had to forgive myself for not choosing to keep her.
Tina>I see an image of grandma  Mary on one side and Angelica on the other side of him
I see the Bright lights start to come  all at once they go into it and all communication stops but Angels singing and rejoicing  Holy Holy Holy  praises to our King and Savior  Praises Praises Praises

This was a very draining one on me took a lot of focus to keep the connection open
I learned don't even start without first anointing and cleansing and rebuking .



Tim here adding my experience to it.    Again two gifted people perceive and experience differently as we are all different.  

I was watching TV when Tina said we had a visitor on the couch.  He would not give his name just said he was a watcher, working for angels while they were away.  He was to guard the gateway.  This told me perhaps someone is on way to send to the Light.   I heard the name Isaac in my head as Tina heard John.  Then I said ok seems we need to send someone tonight.  Looking back I believe Isaac was angel calling to me as in one life I was descended from Isaac so to call me Isaac would be like calling anyone of that family.  Grandma said last year that I was descended from Isaac in that lifetime.
So we started talking to John, Tina asking more of his name and she got heart attack or heart then 57 then last name Whitcamp or perhaps Whitcomb.   She had mentioned Grandma was here then went which is what she does as she drops off a spirit to be sent.
We had a tough time with John as he did not want to go, he was concerned about his family, mentioning name of Susan, a wife or dau or name of one and concern for both not sure.
Tina and John both said about dark ones or hovering about which is normal when it is time to send a spirit as they want to stop anyone going to the Light and to stop us.  Oh how the Devil hates those like us lol.  Get over it dude!
He was also concerned that he was not a good father. I started telling him that GOD  forgives all things so you need to forgive yourself and others as well.  I talked nonstop telling him my experiences, how many I have sent to the Light and burdens they had and let go of.  I told him some of my past lives and how I went to the Pit twice and was saved by Jesus.  I bound and rebuked over n over in the name and blood of Jesus Christ and in the name and greatness of our GOD and Father Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Kyrie,  the name of the Mother Mary Queen of Heaven and Earth, Mother of GOD,  Michael, Gabriel and all the archangels to banish the darkness hovering around.  I Commanded them to submit to us in GOD's name, you have no power over us, no authority here, you will bow down to GOD you will bow down to our Lord Jesus Christ.  I called upon them all to come help us.  Back n forth with them and with John trying to get Him to let go his burdens.  I answered his questions best I could.  Told him once in the Light he may be able to more easily communicate with family but that its up to GOD  and if those here can let go of burdens physical emotional and spiritual that will block that from happening.  I suggested when he did to try also thru dreams for our defenses are down then and he may be able to more easily do so.  Ask my Grandma Mary to get a message to them she has done so before. Or give us a way to reach your loved ones and we would do so.
Finally my Grandma and daughter, Angelicamarie returned and he asked who she was and I told him about her.  They stayed by his side and calmed him and he was ready and we joined hands and said the Our Father and I blessed him in the peace and name of Jesus Christ and off they went.

Tina could not pick up the spirits that were trying to come thru from the Light due to the negative interference.

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST HE IS MARVELOUS!





No comments:

Post a Comment