Tuesday, December 15, 2015

#133 Kathren Renee

I picked up a sense someone (spirit) was here
I then started my protection  anointing oil and anointing myself,  put on the Armor of God , I said prayers for protection and help . I bound and rebuked and cast away Satan and anything that he rules over and also any familiar spirits that try to trick you . I get a bible to keep on my lap while I try to focus on what is coming through all in the power and authority of Jesus Christ.
I told whoever it is that they need to send me thoughts and images, impressions  and write like on a chalk board and I will be able to receive it. 

it took like 5 mins for this to start working.   I start getting Renee as name but then proper name Kathren but was called Renee
I sensed a baby right away with her  but we know babies go right to heaven so this was confusing,
then I start getting that she has so much grief over this miscarriage that it had become part of her. 
She goes on to show me a baby being still born,  not formed right.  then I get not buried proper not for public view or in public way .  It was kept secret and family never wanted to talk about it . 

so now I'm getting  a   40  written down   she had carried this for that long that it was part of her daily life.   we asked her what  would you of named the baby  , then i get was a boy  Joesph

we started trying to talk to her about the baby's soul was in heaven and waiting for her.  we told her she has to forgive her family and herself for this pain she feels.     that it has a huge hold on her it appears in the images I'm getting like it  equals half of her.  
 I ask her if she wants to let go of it and that she has to choose to do this  we have free will and it has to come from her. ask her to release that pain that has kept her in bondage and chains I  I tell her to tell it to leave her to un-tangle itself from her being and give it over to Jesus.  I tell her Jesus will take it he will replace it with love and joy and peace
 I start to pray for her in the spirit as intercessory prayer and also start binding and removing this from her.  I come against this darkness that has grabbed her soul in Jesus name I bind this and cast it out of her, I replace this with the healing love of the Lord and the joy she will feel to see her child, I come against unforgiveness and this pain it has caused her in Jesus Name and I cast it away  I replace these areas with the blood of the Lamb, I call upon the angels of the Lord to come help her.   (meanwhile Tim was praying for Jesus to come help us) finally after a long time of this banishing and cleansing of this and breaking chains that are binding her in Jesus Name
 I sense it has lifted off her, this was so hard for her to do she only knew life with this pain. Praise the Lord
but now I can see she has never accepted Jesus as her savior.  Now we start telling her about Jesus and how she can receive his forgiveness love and peace for her soul and that she needs to make this choice on her own again  because we have free will.   I can sense the tunnel with the door starting to appear...we say the psalms 23 again , we say the sinners prayer and ask her to say them with us   as we say it 
I see this huge door appear and Jesus flings it open very fast and strong, He comes to her  and her boy is there with him,
  this time I could see past the doorway  there it was  Heaven all shining in Gold ! Sparkling and so bright  angels and people  standing and awaiting them to come in for as  far as i could see:
all of heaven rejoicing as she finally becomes free of the life long of suffering  Singing and Rejoicing was filling the air and heavens as the door faded away
    That was such an incredible sight to see thank you Jesus !  Nothing but joy filled me as it was overwhelming, the praising and worshiping needed to continue as we did it ourselves to join in with them   Glory Glory Glory

1 comment: