#776
12-25-2015
Into a manger I descended
Just as it was intended
In humility I came to man
According to My Father's plan
Those who beheld Me chosen for a reason
To witness the times of the season
All glory of GOD given as gift
To show the way for souls to uplift
Walked this earth to demonstrate
The folly of man's continuous hate
Peace and joy was all that was intended
Yet in his vanity that was suspended
I and My brothers who followed My path
Showed unto you, you have all you hath
Need of to make your journey through life
Yet you take on your burdens causing you strife
Now is the time, be thee spirit of flesh
To let them all go so that soul and spirit can mesh
I call all of GOD'S children to Me
I was born to set you free
Seek not the things of this world
Causes your rainbow of colors to be swirled
Robes of white not cloaks of dark
This is what was intended when given the spark
My love for you all is beyond measure
Infinitely greater than that which you treasure
Behold the Light in the baby's eyes
There in lay the Truth not mankind's lies
Grace upon you who seek My face
You shall behold it in preordained place
Open arms await thee upon your return
Open hearts reveal what you yearn
Go this day not to receive
That is the way he wants to deceive
This day of giving to those in need
Celebrate the day all mankind was freed.
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment