Well I sent first spirit to the light with Tina, my new helper. The spirit's name is Betty. Grandma dropped her off and left. Betty aged 26, killed from domestic violence, by her estranged boyfriend, Frank. Told her if I can't have you, no one can. She said she was alone, no one to help her or advocate for her. Tried to tell someone, they did not believe her. He still killed her.
Wanted to go to the door she saw. It drew here to it. felt love inside it. Called to Jesus to help her. She was a believer, but unable to let go the burdens of anger, pain and worry for her family. Anger that GOD would allow what happened to her to happen. Frank has not been punished for what he did. Made her whole family suffer because of what happened to her. Because of these burdens, these anchors, as I have said many times, she was unable to pass thru to the Light.
I talked to her trying to explain how it all worked and how she needed to let go burdens so she could cross. That her family and Frank were in GOD'S hands and she needed to let it go. Past is past and we CAN NOT change it. Do not let it become an anchor.
Told her how many others I have sent and how they too could not let go but once they did they were able to do so. It is hard I know, but GOD forgave you all your sins so for the gift of His forgiveness you have to forgive others and self. Then I can pass you thru so quickly, painlessly. I described the process to her and what will happen. Then the door she saw opened and Light shown forth and two spirits came towards her. They were two great-grandparents and they came to her took her hand and said we have waited long time to see you, its ok. They embraced her. I told them to help her to let go of burdens. I asked if she is ready to go now and she said yes. Me and Tina joined hands and said the Our Father, blessed her in the peace and love of Jesus Christ then they all three turned and entered the door and were gone.
Angels started singing, trumpets blowing..."Welcome home child", says Jesus and took hold of her.
She said thank you. Love surrounded her, beautiful sights, await you, each of us. He is really here, thank you, thank you. Group of people came forward towards her to meet her in the holding place.
As I said thru the gateway then to a door where you are cleansed and renewed then thru a door to Heaven.
Now to work on Ja'lali? Little boy who is slowly being readied to let go, help from my daughter Angelicamarie. Then Tina's dad hopefully.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Told her how many others I have sent and how they too could not let go but once they did they were able to do so. It is hard I know, but GOD forgave you all your sins so for the gift of His forgiveness you have to forgive others and self. Then I can pass you thru so quickly, painlessly. I described the process to her and what will happen. Then the door she saw opened and Light shown forth and two spirits came towards her. They were two great-grandparents and they came to her took her hand and said we have waited long time to see you, its ok. They embraced her. I told them to help her to let go of burdens. I asked if she is ready to go now and she said yes. Me and Tina joined hands and said the Our Father, blessed her in the peace and love of Jesus Christ then they all three turned and entered the door and were gone.
Angels started singing, trumpets blowing..."Welcome home child", says Jesus and took hold of her.
She said thank you. Love surrounded her, beautiful sights, await you, each of us. He is really here, thank you, thank you. Group of people came forward towards her to meet her in the holding place.
As I said thru the gateway then to a door where you are cleansed and renewed then thru a door to Heaven.
Now to work on Ja'lali? Little boy who is slowly being readied to let go, help from my daughter Angelicamarie. Then Tina's dad hopefully.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment