Sunday, July 10, 2016





July 9, 2016                 #2





Message to the darkness….



#896

7-9-2016





Insolent beings, creatures of dark

Those who denied their spark

Hear all that I say

Soon comes to you Final Day

Choose wisely My fallen friends

That which you do comes to bitter ends

Those of My flock you seek to harm

Safe from all your false charm

With the sight I awoke in them

None of you can ever condemn

Strength of heart filled with grace

Faith as this, you cannot displace

Foul contempt flows through your minds

Look to the Light cannot, only blinds

Armies of angels move about

Stifling your screams, unable to shout

Bow down to Me before the end

Or shall occur as I did portend

Gather not more of My flock

Or you shall be smashed upon the Rock

Salvation denied for improper choice

No longer shall you possess a choice

My Father in Heaven knows all thy intent

Foresaw all you do from His Sacred Tent

Nothing escapes His omnipotent gaze

From before the beginning to the end of days

Miasma of hate you’ve carried so long

Shall be drowned out forever by heavenly song

Even now, as I gather the poor of heart

Revealing to them the sacred part

They have played in the cosmic scheme

Where nothing is ever as it may seem

Your time slips forever away

Through the hourglass day by day

Tell all your brethren in deepest lair

I know all the numbers of every hair

Nowhere to hide I cannot find

No longer on earth shall exist your kind

Take to heart, to its darkest corner

Mother is here, the one who born her

Son unto man

According to plan

As before, she shall banish again

This time forever, who follow the seven….



GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!



Ties into the Bible message today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment