July 10, 2016
Greater love hath no one than this, to lay down his life for
his friends. You are My friends if you
do what I command. O no longer call you
servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for
everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you….John
15:13-15
This is so true for me and you who read the blog. You are my friends and everything I have
learned from our Father I have shared with you.
Today’s Bible message comes from 1 Samuel, chapters 22-25….
The priests….conspire against Me….rebelled against Me….today
Servants loyal…of GOD…Father’s family….know all about this
affair
You will surely die…..because they…raise a hand to the
Lord..
Don’t be afraid…you will be safe with Me
We go against the Philistine forces
I AM….called all His forces for battle….
David….in the desert….will…be responsible….for finding all
the hiding places…will track down….all the clans
A messenger…comes quickly….to the sheep….
Listen….men bent on harming you….have seen how the Lord
delivered you
The King has come….evil will not touch you…
You are righteous…the good you did….the Lord reward you
well….you will surely be in the Kingdom
Sheep….in the wilderness….greet in My name…hear….My Father’s….shepherds….
Give your servants whatever you can….breaking away from
their masters…..
My bread….give to men coming….
When they arrive…report every Word…..
Do not put too much pressure on how well you are doing in
His eyes. Be yourself, trusting in Him. He is our friend and companion. He knows everything about us, the good and
the bad and He still loves us. He wants
us to trust Him. Be real with Him and He
will be real to you. He will bring out
the true you.
They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will
overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings…..and with Him be
His called, chosen and faithful followers….Revelation 17:14
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment