Sunday, July 10, 2016




July 9, 2016





And that you may love the Lord your GOD, listen to His voice, and hold fast to Him.  For the Lord GOD is your life, and He will give you many years in the land He swore to give your fathers……Deuteronomy 30:20



Today’s Bible messages come to us from Ezekiel, Son of Songs and Isaiah….



From Ezekiel, chapters 43-45…

Temple entrances…..its whole design…before them….that be faithful…holy…

The altar….is also…..near

The sin offering….the designated part….you are to offer….to be purified…from the flock

For seven days….a sin offering…..without defect…to make atonement….and cleansing

Then I will accept you

The outer gate….was shut….no one may enter through it….Only He is to enter in and out……

(speaking of those in the mists and what they must do.  The entrance from this physical world through it has been shut, as was told us awhile ago.  All new souls passing from this world must be free of burdens and believe so they can pass to the Light or they go to the judgment line.  Onlt Jesus can go in and out through it.)





The man…of the gate….saw the glory the Lord….

The Lord said….listen closely…to everything I tell you….regarding the entrance to the temple……

The sanctuary….uncircumcised of heart….your duty……..must serve them….must bear them….to the temple.

Minister before Me….offer sacrifices…..to enter My sanctuary….

When they enter the gates….they wear linen clothes….and leave them….in the inner court

After cleansed….are to offer sin offering….and guilt offering….to the Lord

You give them the first portion of a blessing….

You are to present to the Lord….the sacred portion…

This will be their possession….no longer oppressed….

This special gift…you are to offer

The prescribed portion…to one sheep…from the flock



(this speaks to me concerning those I send to the Light)







From Song of Songs…..chapter 8….



She who taught….gave you wine to drink…..daughter of you….awakens love…Lean on her….

Under the apple tree I roused you….gave you birth….placed a seal over your heart….love unyielding…..a mighty flame….

Give away all wealth of one’s house…..on the day she spoke of

My own vineyard I give….for you and those who tend its fruit…..

Dwell in the gardens with friends in attendance

(Lord speaking to me about my daughter and my beginning and end)





From Isaiah, preface and chapter 1…..



Isaiah beginning to….with all the prophets…deliver their messages…to the kings of this day…of the broader world

For the poor and needy…justice….coming judgment…promised restoration…GOD’s renewal….healing

The Lord’s return to His people…who turn to GOD….fulfilled….



(Confirmation brothers and sisters it has begun.  Heed the words)



The vision…people do not understand…..woe to the sinful nation   (USA)

Guilt is great….a brood of evildoers….given to corruption….have forsaken the Lord….spurned the Holy One….turned their backs on Him

Why do you persist?.......Your country is desolate….being stripped by foreigners right before you(as in darkness

A city ….like Sodom and Gomorrah…..(again Vegas reference)….listen to the instruction of fattened animals….

Your sacrifices?  What are they to Me?

I have more than enough

Stop bringing meaningless offerings

Your worthless assemblies

Make yourselves clean….take your evil deeds from My sight….stop doing wrong….do right…seek justice….defend the oppressed…..





The daily worry and stress are a barrier to the Voice of the Lord.  It is like trying to hear Him underwater, all muffled and indistinct.  This leads down a spiral of anxiety towards chaos, inner and outer.  Ask the Holy Spirit to calm you and help you to focus on His voice.  To lift from you that which obstructs.  The outer and inner noise can be deafening. 



Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what GOD’s will is---His good, pleasing and perfect will….Romans 12:2





Soul #326

7-8-2016



--Raoul Martin…38…d.1936-7?...San Antonio, Texas…..Molested children many over the years….I was molested myself by father and uncle as a child of 5/6 to 13…….Mom did not know, no one knew…I like boys after that but fought it…as I got older I still did, fighting it….Got married hoping to get past it but horrible mistake…..She paid price and left me at 25.   I had been molesting in my mind til then…did not grow up and be gay, I was fixated on boys my age of molestation…I started with neighbors boys and felt such relief at first, then such shame and guilt……Voices plaguing me..”do it do it”…..finally others found out and beat me severely…I died in ditch as I deserved…..My shame carried over to here where I dwelt in solitude and darkness…voices laughing at me, telling me all would be okay….”just stay here and wait”…I was freed up suddenly, voices gone…..Many others milling about…some in worse shape than I….Voices of Light telling us all to follow them….some hesitated, some ignored….I observed awhile then went with them….Kind of lingering behind…I was at other gathering then came here…..Lady brought me saying, “trust him, he will help you get home,”…”Home,” I asked…..”Yes, to your true home in GOD’s Light.”….Of course I did not, could not believe her.  Me?..after what I did?....She said, “yes, all are forgiven, all must choose.”…..So I watched as others here crossed into your home and disappeared.  We listened to what you said, but fearful, doubtful….”Who was he to speak so and say these things.  He seems so unimportant.”…yet something kept drawing others in, one or a few at a time……(that was Holy Spirit speaking within you)…you kept inviting us, telling us not to fear, nothing to fear…So I decided to try and find out more….

*I spoke awhile with Raoul, explaining everything to him.  I had to leave for awhile and told him I would help him to cross over later if he was ready, which he was upon my return home.





GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment