a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, July 17, 2016
July 17, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKTqwBetI1I
Today's Bible message comes to us from 2 Kings, chapters 15-17....
The high places...removed...sacrifices....
The Lord...buried them....
Commit....other...to the King....
Open gates of the Lord....to the Kingdom....are not written in the Book....
The eyes of the Lord...are written in the Book....and all He did....
The high places....written in the Book...began to send...ancestors...this day....
The temple of the Lord...a gift...of the altar....His fellowship...not written of in the Book...was buried...
but discovered....and no longer...under the power....of other gods of the nations...
Secret things....that were from high places....sacred...the Lord...had done....warned Israel...through prophets and seers...commands and decrees...in accordance with the entire Law....delivered through My servants the prophets...
Listen...trust in the Lord GOD....reject worthless idols...do not do as they do...
The Lord delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love...Psalm 147:11
Self-pity is a slippery slope that we can easily fall onto and slip ever deeper into the pit. This leads to depression and darkness. Look up to the Light above and focus on it. Call to it and trust in it as it slowly lifts you up out of the darkness. Take His hand that is offered unconditionally to you. He will lift you up out of the pit and wash you in His Light and love. Let Him lead you down the road He wants you to follow.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our GOD. many will see and fear and out their trust in the Lord...Psalm 40:2-3
New soul to the Light...
#330
7-16-2016
Rodolfo Carpagglia...22..d. 1572....Naples, Italy....merchant's son, worked for father. I was sailor on ship of my father
Lost in storm at sea in Mediterranean...tried to save others, but drowned....many, many lost....my father was very, how you say?..(distraught---lost in grief)....si, yes distraught....mi mama heartbroken for I was her baby, her youngest child. I was so very happy, very much happy on sea. Venice was our shipping port. We spread our goods around Italy to all the city kingdoms....The Holy Father himself, pope, was friend of family...(why are you stuck in mists?)...ah, my love, my Angela Rosa, love of my life...we were to be married...seeing her suffer and mi familia was very difficult for me to see and I could not say goodbye. (you know they are long past?)....si yes this I know....they passed by here fast I could not talk to them or go with them, unable....Many hands on me grabbing, holding, telling me to stay. Saying I was to stay here, they would take care of me. They lied, this I now know. I long for my loved ones...Father, Enrico, mother, Valencia...(they are in the Light waiting for you)...si yes, I wish to join them. Did not know how. They say you can help me....(they?)...Ladies of Light....I come here watching many go to you and not return. Many afraid to trust. i not afraid. I watch, learn. I think you true....(thank you for believing)...
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment