a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, July 17, 2016
July 16, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJJJkiRukY
Today's Bible message comes to us from Luke, chapters 6-7.....
One day....GOD....chose whom He designated.....to be healed....of impure spirits....to hear Him....because power was coming....
Blessed be you....your reward is great n Heaven......
Your enemies...hate you....
Do good without expecting anything back
Lend without expecting anything back
Be merciful
Pay attention....good things....stored up....
Everyone comes...I will show you....the foundation....the One....Jesus
He is not far....consider worthy to come to you
The Word....authority...I tell you...has appeared...calling two of them....
Expect Jesus...the messengers....you have seen and heard....proclaim to the poor...
A man dressed in fine clothes?...no.....
Who is least...is greater....
The people of this generation....neither eat bread nor gain wisdom....
Which will love Him more?....the one who has been forgiven more.....whoever has been forgiven little loves little....
Your sins are forgiven...
The Lord divided time into day and night, in order that we could handle time. We were not designed to cope with the past, present and future all at once.
We were designed to handle one day at a time. When we get anxious about the past or the future we are overloading ourselves. We then struggle through life.
Let go this burden for which we are not to carry. Trust in Him to take care of the future and let go the past, for you cannot change it in any way.
Enjoy the present and His Presence.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own...Matthew 6:34
New soul sent to the Light...
#329
7-15-2016
Veronica DeChelly....(American? French?).....Brazil..(Brazil?)..oui....(27 was your age?)...oui...(okay, I don't speak French so...)oh, pardon!....
(I was getting L'Agnace?)...oui, my derivation....[picking up the accent heavily]....(okay)....I was in an automobile..ah..acceedent?...(yes, accident)...ah ok oui accident
(when?)...2008, February...(i'm sorry, I hope you did not suffer)...no, not too much...ah..little bit...(you mentioned Brazil, how long were you there?)...20 yrs..(so as a child moved there)...oui, with my parents...my father, (Pierre?)..oui... was industry...ah..Fiat..(that's Italian)...it is in France too...all over, no?....(yes, my mistake)...so, he move us to Brazil when I was little girl. mama was seamstress, dresses, very talented..(Isabella?)..oui
Brazilia where we move to..I grew up Brazilian so I speak English little, as well as French, Francais...(so, automobile accident?)...oh, oui, my husband was driving us to country for vacation and lost control on a hill..ah..curve?...(okay yes curve)....I was thrown from car onto rock and killed..ah..how you say, instantaneous?...(instantly, right away)...ah oui, yes instantly...(and your husband?)...he was in auto and tumbled down mountain...(he was killed as well?)...ah, this I do not know...I, ah, seeked him..(sought)..pardon, sought?..(yes, looked for, tried to find)...ah oui, yes, I sought to find him. I sought long time, but could not find him...(you were in shock, unsure where you were)...yes, oui...it was so suddenly..I called to Him...(Andre?, he was French too?)...oui yes, we met while I was in France vacation, Paris. My mother and I . She was business, clothing, dresses, so I came along. Papa would not allow her alone...(don't blame him)...ha, men no like their women to go alone...(some don't)....I think most do not like this, no?....(smiling----perhaps not)...(so, you were stuck where you are because you sought Andre)....ah, oui...I believe this was all there was. Others here believe same. I could not find Andre. I remained with others here. Also, believe this was it...(no, no, you're in the mists, where souls get stuck, caight between life and Heaven, because they could nto let go, leave behind life or something, someone in life. Or some emotions held them, such as, hate, guilt, shame, anger, etc. Those things are like an anchor connected to their ankles and keeps you from crossing over to Heaven. Or if you did not bekieve in GOD)...my husband believed yes...he was Catholic...I was not brought up this way, but I had sense of something more powerful, this is correct?...(yes, GOD is the Supreme Power, Creator. Shall I tell you about Him?)...oui, yes, I have seen many things magnificent here...I do not understand....(I will have someone find Andre as well)...Really? Truly?....(oh yes. Already seeking him)...Oh my, this can be done?...(oh yes and had many times)..[feeling tears now]...[told her of my daughter and she said she lost baby too..Gabriella]...[I explained things to her for a time, told her her mother and father in the light]...[being told they found Andre. he is in the light recently]..(they will bring Andre to the cleansing area, there is nothing to fear)...I did not believe well...(not a problem, believe now. If there was GOD, you would not have experienced all you have since passing. You would have just ended. But no, you have seen many things, been given this chance to go home, your parents and husband found and waiting for you. Do not be afraid of GOD, or of the gateway)...
Angelicamarie speaking----I will go through with her papa
(there ya go Veronica)....oh this is so wonderful, I weep for joy!...(just let go, believe and do as I said)...Merci! Merci! Merci!...(you're very very welcome)
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment