a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
July 20, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Prayers for peace all around please.....
Today's Bible messages come to us from Acts and Gospel of John....
Acts, chapters 12-14....
Everything will happen.....at the outer entrance..to the door........
His angel...opened the door...tell the others this....
Join together with Him....for peace....this is of GOD....not man....The Word of GOD continues to spread
John....there...and Saul....for the work for which I have called them
On their way by the Holy Spirit...proclaiming the Word of GOD
They travel....with the Holy Spirit...
Mist and darkness...from the leaders....for the people...who led them into the wilderness
GOD judges them....He will do everything....completing His work....as he promised
Children of Abraham...GOD-fearing gentiles...salvation has been sent
Fulfilling the words of the prophets
The Cross...raised from the dead....with Him...you are now witnesses
Tell the good news...today....
Never be subject to decay....
Serve GOD's purpose...through Jesus the forgiveness of sins....
Everyone who believes is set free from sin...under the law of Moses....
You scoffers perish....I Am going to do something you won't believe
Converts...urge them to continue in the Grace of GOD
Speak the Word of GOD now....for this is what the Lord commanded us
I have made you a Light
Appointed for eternal life...filled with joy and the Holy Spirit
Shake the dust from your feet as a warning to others...who refused to believe
Their minds poisoned...against the Lord
His grace...signs and wonders...
There is a plot afoot....among Gentiles and Jews....and the surrounding country....directly at Him
Trun from these worthless beings....all nations who go their own way....
He provides you with plenty of food and joy
From John, chapters 6-7....
Darkness....a strong wind blowing...approaching the boat (earth)..they head....near the place where the people had eaten the bread of the Lord...in search of Jesus
The Son of Man...of GOD....is the One He sent...the sign...see it and believe
Manna in the wilderness...eat it...bread from Heaven
The bread of GOD is the bread of Heaven...always gives us this bread
Jesus...the bread of life....believe in Me and never hnger or thirst
Do My will....the will of Him who sent Me....My Father's will....have eternal life the last day
I came down from Heaven....stop grumbling....come to Me...believe...the bread of Heaven ...came down..for the life of the world...
The Son of man...eternal life....in the flesh...the living Father sent...because of your ancestors
Hear it...teach...accept it
The Spirit...some of you do not believe....
The Words I have spoken to you....I told you...that one has enabled them....follow him
You have the words of eternal life...believe...know...have I not chosen you...
The Jewish leaders...look for...works....act in secret...to the world
MY time is here...not yet fully come...believe
Among the crowds...is a good man...but no one would say about him...for fear of the leaders
The temple courts...speak on their own
A man of Truth...who keeps the law...demon-possessed says the crowd....yet circumcised on the law of Moses
This man...is from....Jesus...on My own authority...from Him...because His hour has come
I AM with you....look ...
On the last day...anyone who is thirsty...come and drink...the Spirit...believe in Him...that the Spirit...is glorified...
The Messiah....will come from Bethlehem...
Many of the rulers know nohing of the Law...a curse on them
Jesus does not condemn a man without first hearing him
Feeling, thoughts, emotions of dark negative nature, i.e. anger, sadness, grief, guilt, shame etc are natural and human. One reason GOD sent Jesus was to experience humanness. Do not hold onto these emotions for that is when darkness can twist them into something worse, hate, violence, suicide, depression, etc. This is sin. GOD never promised no sufferng or hardship, that is why it is so important to let go. When we experience these feelings, let them go or call to Jesus for help. This is whay rebuking and banishing is so important. When you feel these things, then rebuke and banish in the name and blood of Jesus Christ, Emmanuel, Yeshua Mashiach. If thu are steal there then He is wanting to free yu of them so call to Him. "Help me Jesus" over n over til they are lifted from you, but do not fight against Him. The Devil and his minions hover around waiting for the chance to pounce on you when you feel these things. Like hungry wolves waiting for the weak to fall behind the flock. As He said, "I send you out like sheep among wolves"!
Surely GOD is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. the Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation....Isaiah 12:2
Seek the Lord and you will find Him. Knock on the door and He will answer. Ask of Him and He will answer you, but you must do so in Faith and sincerity. Never let anyone make you feel guilty or pressured to deny time with GOD. He is first and foremost. Feeling the need to be with Him is that spark, the piece of Him that is in you calling out to Him, do not reject it. Do not fear what others think. As He said, "when you come to a house or a people and they do not receive you, especially in MY name then leave, shake the dust from your sandals and leave them to Me.".....
Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with sham....Psalm 34:5
**meaning yes you will sin but do not hold onto it so that it covers who you are.
Two new souls sent to the Light....
#331-332
7-18-2016
Roberto Escondanza.....43...d. 1982.....Liberty, TX.....car crash hit and run...angry at other driver...took me from my family. Wife of 20 years, 2 kids, boy and girl, 2 and 12....Jacqueline, Daphne and Carlos..I was so furious and heartbroken. I tried to kill the other driver when I found them, but was unable. Hate consumed me and I was no longer able to see my family. Voices fueled my hate. I noticed my appearance changing. Red eyes became my eyes...thought only of destroying the other driver and his family...I was lost, who I was no longer...Then Light came, drove voices away...He came through, Light itself and like a veil was lifted from my eyes. I felt different. I felt so free and joyful. He said your sins are forgiven...I thought what sins, I had good life and it was taken....He said, "pride that led to anger and hate. You placed yourself above the other person. They were tormented by guilt and took own life leaving wife and
kids. He is lost in the mists too. Go find him."....It was a big slap in the my face. I thought oh my GOD, what had I done. I thought who was I to have hated not knowing what it had done to other person. Guilt set in then, sadness for all persons involved. Me, him, wives, kids...Then He said, "do not wallow in guilt, did you not hear? Your sins are forgiven. Rise, seek, find and mend. His name is Alberto Consuelos, go find him."....Where, I asked...."You know where to look. Where others do not seek to go." I was compelled to go. This Light who lifted me from my darkness, who saved me, I would do as He said. I found Alberto after many a year searching. So many in despair, yet I found him alone in a room. No one held him there yet he stayed. I said to him, "Alberto, it is I whose life you took." He looked at me in disbelief and asked, "Truly?"...."Yes, I am Roberto".....He cowered in shame. I said, "the Lord forgave me and forgives you. He sent me to find you, to mend us. Come with me, we are both free. Come we must go." He said, "I am not worthy. I killed you, took you from your family and I took myself away from mine for payment of my sin." "Alberto," I said, "We both did wrong and we both are forgiven. The Lord sent me to find you to mend ourselves. We must go home. Come my friend. Forgive my hate, I forgive your wrong. It was our time." He wept uncontrollably. "I'm not worthy." "Yes you are Alberto, we all are." I marvelled at the words I spoke that they just came to me. The more I spoke the more joy I felt. We embraced crying, forgiving. Ladies of Light guided us here. They were waiting outside his room. They said, "Go to the window of the man who will guide you home. You will know once you get there." So we went and I just knew the way Alberto is still afraid to come forth. ( I will speak to him. Can he hear me?) Yes, he is just here outside...(ok, good)...(our you ready to go? Have you let go? Have you let go all your burdens and your life and forgiven?)....yes, but I must help Alberto to go too.....(you are blessed beyond imagining Roberto)...thank you Tim...(you are very welcome, I will speak to him now. Offer up your sins to the Lord as your offering)...yes...
Alberto...43 as well when I took my life...died 1982 as well. (not coincidence both passed same age and year. Perhaps part of GOD's plan and your journeys to prepare you both to help others in mists)..(let's do this)
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment