Wednesday, July 6, 2016



July 5, 2016                #2     This came for the Pastor at church….


#894
7-4-2016


Seek the way things were before
Greed and vanity I abhor
Those who serve MUST be pure
In heart and mind of this be sure
SIMPLE I AM, humble in heart
So MUST be all who do their part
GOD needs not things of man
Man needs GOD, twas always the plan
In the time you have left on earth
Save who you can before its rebirth
Valley of Sin shall be no more
Destruction comes as it did before
Sodom and Gomorrah ceased to exist
So shall the city for it does persist
In turning its back on My Father in Heaven
And follows those of the fallen seven
Doubt not these Words of Holy Writ
He who records them, My conduit
Many times and places He has been
Doing what He could, souls to win
Anonymous in name, humble in deed
Countless souls he has freed
Walks among you as I speak
Do not ask, do not seek
Other places soon must go
Helping others, My Word, to know
Trust in your heart to hear My voice
I will help to make right choice
Feed the flock with loving care
Cleanse thy house, for evil does ensnare
Many who stare with empty eyes
Believing all the deceiver’s lies
Speak the Truth for those who hear
Know that I AM always near
Worry not for those who fail to listen
To My Words, through you, that glisten
My angels shall harvest the fruit of the crop
What is left they shall stop
Chaff for the fires that burn in hell
For ignoring the Words I did tell  (the Living Well)….

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment