Monday, July 25, 2016


July 25, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....


Today's Bible messages come from Obadiah, Jonah and Luke...

From Obadiah...

The Kingdom will be the Lord's....
A message from the Lord...
Nations say....let us go to battle....
You will be utterly despised...
Make your home on the heights....your nest amongst the stars....
If thieves come to you...your friends will deceive you.......
In that day....I will destroy...the men...and everyone will be cut down in slaughter
On that day...you...should not gloat....of his misfortune....nor boast....
The day of the Lord is near....it will be done...the nations will be as if they had never been
Deliverance...will be a fire...no survivors....
People will occupy the mountains....
Deliverers will go up....the mountains..and the Kingdom will be the Lord's

From Jonah, preface and chapters 1-2...
The Word of the Lord came...to warn the people.... of the coming destruction....
GOD's mercy...toward nations...accepting their calling...know the true GOD...teach GOD's love..extends....to the whole creation
The Word of the Lord came....preach it...
To the great city....its wickedness has come up before Me
The men...even wilder than before....cling to worthless idols...turn away from GOD's love.......(Las Vegas)

From Luke, preface and chapters 1-2.....
GOD invited people to follow Jesus.....to bring His Light to the world.....announcing Jesus' victory over sin and death...
Jesus challenges the current understanding of His kingdom....to be revealed...
Many have undertaken....an account of things....as they were handed down...from eyewitnesses and the servants of the Word
An angel of the Lord..from the right side of the altar....in the sight of the Lord....filled with the Holy Spirit....will go before the Lord....in the spirit anf power of Elijah....to make ready a people prepared for the Lord..(chosen ones)
Gabriel....in the presence of GOD....sent to you....because you believe My Words...which will come true at the appointed time
People waiting...wondering....when
When His time was completed...He returned....
GOD sent Gabriel to Nazareth....the throne of David....(the new spirutal throne of David)
The Holy Spirit....will overshadow you....for no Word from GOD will ever fail....(the messages)
In a loud voice...you are blessed.......glorify the Lord...rejoice in GOD......the Mighty One....holy is His name
Those who are proud...He has brought down from their thrones
Sends the rich away empty
Filled the hungry with mercy
Just as He promised
Mary returned.......it was time........they came...shared Her joy ( all those who have seen her over the many years)
All were filled with awe....for the Lord was with them...filled with the Holy Spirit
Praise be to the Lord...He has come to His people
He has raised up a horn of Salvation...
Remember His Holy Covenant...in those days....
The entire world....expecting Him...the time

The Lord is around all the time calling to us through sounds of nature, our minds, senses, the Word.  His ways are without bounds.  The world is full of His Presence.  In times of gladness and in times of tragedy.  He changes all bad into good when we allow the potter to work on us.  Seek and you will find.
My sheep listen to My voice; I know them and they follow Me....John 10:27
You will seek and find me when you seek Me with all your heart....Jeremiah 29:13
We are assured and know that all things work together and are for good to and for those who love GOD and ared CALLED according to His design and purpose.....Romans 8:28.....(Embrace your gifts)

New soul sent to the Light....
#333
7-25-2016

Yesterday as I sat in a Buffet having lunch with a friend, this soul showed up.  It was she who heard and saw him first and alighted me to his presence.  He did not realize that i could not see or hear him with my physical senses.  He had her touch his hand and he was anle then to communicate to me immediately.   
Tommy (Tom) Fernandez.....California fire...few days ago....wife and child lost too.....he 27, her 35, child a step-son 13
Caught in fire unable to get out...I tried but could not get to them...no firemen where we were...cul-de-sac...many trees very dry...I was coughing so hard.  I collapsed and awoke here.....(ok you are in the mists, in between Heaven and life.  You did not crossover due to seeking wife and son.  They made it to Light i am told so now we need to get you there)...why did I not go?....(they were of strong faith?)...yes of course....(you were not?)....well, I believed in GOD...(but not with all your heart and that Jesus died for us and rose again)...not really sure....(that is why and being separated from them you got stuck.  Now we need to send you.  You have to let go of everyone/everything from life.  Knwo that GOD/Jesus are true, that you are loved, forgiven and wanted home.  You ARE worthy.  You must let go all, offer up to Him all your sin, burdens, things of this world even your soul up to Him.  Your sacrifice, offering, then ask help forgiving self and others of all things, ask Him to enter your heart and fil it with love, peaxce, grace of the Father.  Then if you truly do this I can help you to cross to the Light.  Choice is your's)......(wife and son there.  you will be processed, purified and renewed.  ....they are waiting for you now)
***I spoke more to Him telling all I was guided to say.  He went away suddenly once and returned soon after.  I asked if he went to play a video gambling machine, jokingly,  and he laughed.   Towards the end he broke down crying and said he never cries and was thanking me, kissed my forhead and touched my shoulder, which my friend said.  I did nto feel the kiss but felt my shoulder. I told him I could send him there in the restaurant but he decided to go to My home.  He returned in the morning, but first wanted to talk to others waiting outside my window, where they all gather unsure whether to trust me or not.  Then he was ready tog o and I was able to send him....Praise Jesus Christ
GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment