July 13, 2016
Good day!
Goddag, يوم سعيد, Goede dag, 日安, Hei sitten, Bonne journée, Guten Tag, Καλή
μέρα, יום טוב, शुभ दिवस,
Selamat siang,
Buona giornata, こんにちは, Dzień dobry,
Bom dia, bună ziua, Добрый день,
dobrý deň, Buenos días, God dag, Гарний
день…..
I tried to list all the good day’s from as many languages as I
could find that I see visit blog.
Forgive me please if I left anyone’s out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aye_WH0txl8 Two choices the past or the future, one
over, one yet to come and we are in the middle constantly. Look behind or look ahead? Two choices.
The road we wish to take or the road He wishes us to take. Two choices.
Constantly! This cause chaos in our lives. What to do?
What does He tell us to do? Focus
on the now, for the past is over and done with, you cannot change it and the
future is My domain.
Today’s Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah, chapters 15-18….
The Lord says….I will restore you…serve me….utter not worthless
words….you will be My spokesman….people turn to you….they will fight you but
not overcome you…I am with you….I will save you from the hands of the wicked….and
deliver you….
The Word of the Lord…in this land…sword….food for…..this people…
Both high and low….will mourn….for the dead….
Before your eyes and in your days I will bring an end to the
sounds of joy
Tell these people all this
Sin committed against the Lord our GOD…..they forsook….their altars…..on the tablets of their hearts….spreading wealth and
treasures….sin throughout your country……through your own fault you will lose
your inheritance…you have kindled My anger…however the days are coming…I will
restore the land….I will send many hunters….they will hunt down on every
mountain, crevice, they are not hidden from Me…their wickedness…vile images…will
come to an end
Then they will know…..that My name is
the Lord
Cursed is the one who trusts in man….whose
heart turns away from the Lord….they will dwell in parched places….where no one
lives…
One who trusts in the Lord….does not
fear….has no worries…can understand…
Those who gain riches by unjust means…their
riches will desert them
The Lord, the spring of living water….praise….be
fulfilled…have not despair…
Stand at the Gate…hear the Word….everyone
who comes through….the gates….I commanded….
Bring no load through the gates…(leave
all things of life behind, emotions, possessions, people)
This city…their officials…do not obey
Me…I will kindle an unquecnchable fire….that will consume her….(Las Vegas)
I will give you My message…the pot I
was shaping was marred so I formed it into another to best suit Me (speaks of me, which He did after I moved
here)
Then the Word cam…(which it did)…..you
are in My hand…
Announce that a nation is to be
uprooted…destroyed….I will inflict disaster I had planned…(USA? Many others have had visions of this)
At another time a nation is to be built
up
Then I will reconsider the good I
intended…
Now we see but a poor reflection as in
a mirror; then we shall see face to face.
Now I know in part, then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known…..1
Corinthians 13:12
Let us break this down further….
Now we see but a poor reflection as in
a mirror…………..All that GOD is, is reflected in this physical world. Albeit a poor reflection, imperfect, like
looking in the water and not seeing it fully, clearly. Also, all that GOD is is in this world, but
all that is in this world is not GOD.
Darkness is in the world which is not GOD. Darkness can not exist where there is
Light. Not in spirit and not in physical
world either. Turn on the light and where does darkness
go? It flees. Same in spirit, where there is Light darkness
must flee. Speak but My name and
darkness shall flee!
Now I know in part, then I shall know fully…….We know so very
little of GOD, but once we return purified then we can know completely for we
have no darkness then and we are again part of His consciousness, His
omnipotence, and thusly know all as he is all.
Lastly, even as I am fully known….Jesus, GOD knows all there is to
know of us for He made us and is connected to us always by the umbilical cord
of Light that connects Him to our soul, that spark of Light that is Him and inside
us all, thus making true Jesus’ proclamation…”the kingdom of Heaven is inside
you all!”
We are loved constantly and in its purest form. Do not judge others we are told, but also do
not judge yourselves. How I look or feel
or act. What I have said and done or
failed to do. Feeling unworthy of GOD’s
love. The more we look inside ourselves
the more we descend from Him, for we tend to judge ourselves, comparing with
others, wishing to be others. Why do you
wish and seek to be like other humans for all are imperfect so therefore you
seek imperfection. Seek that which is
perfect, Jesus! Instead of judging self
or others, instead of praising others, praise GOD and the Son who gave all so
that we may be free. Now that is
something to emulate. Even with the many
gifts He has blessed me with and abilities, He loves you all as much as He
loves me and you are as worthy of that love as much as me, for I am nothing, I
am less than the dirt beneath His sandals.
Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix
your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess…..Hebrews 3:1
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS
CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment